Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not attacking anyone which cannot be said in your case can it. It was already said that there is a degree of interpretation. It is because of me that you are still here and able to post so how can I be accused of attacking the wrong people ?
All of the good people who no longer post here on a voluntary basis - i.e. they're so hacked off they don't bother coming back.

It may be because of you I am still here, but if it hadn't have been for a rogue mod that was left to his own devices for far too long, there wouldn't have been any need to rescue me, would there?

If you'd be as quick to clean your own house as you are others', much of this would never have happened.

There are key times in the market. I ca,, them breakfast time, lunch time and tea time. Dinner time I have ta go home or the SO gets panic attacks.

The single reason for this thread, and all the animosity toward mods and admin is in my view down to the totally biased handling of the two major groups of membership on this site.

If there was bias from me you wouldn't be here any more and wouldn't have been posting for several months now. The treatment of the two groups is the same in terms of the posts reported and how they are dealt with. On both sides people have been given infractions and temp bans and that would not be possible if there were bias to one side over the other.

Remember, if the price hasn't gone lower in the last 30 minutes, your buy at the low was spot on.

NickBk

737 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
I must apologise as I have been reprimanded after a lurker reported me for calling the dissers fools and buffoons.
I don't know what adjectives exactly to use to describe the childish, packlike, imbecilic, libelous and downright rude, obnoxious and pathetic carry on from people. It appears that a member is closing their own fantasy journal, that was blocked from objective criticism anyway, so a bit of a winner at least.
So anyway if I offended any of the lurkers and dissers and my objective assessment was not appreciated then I am sorry guys if I hurt your feelings. I hope that you get some real life attention that stops you doing these things and that you are not too far away from social benefits day or whatever it may be in Italy? Dolus deyee, perhaps.
Ok so chill, I'm sorry.

libelous////////////////////////////////////

meanwhile on fs thread
lolololol.gif

I use a 13,625,534EMA X-over a correaltor with a totally dissociated usd line. You won't see this on any pros terminals which is why I think we have an edge with them.

I see a 3 pip trend coming up, live and in advance

Thats a bit to slow for me .I like to have my 10 millisecond tick chart up and my LR`s set to 0.2,0.3,0.4,0.5,0.6,0.7,0.8,0.9,1 and as soon as im up 0.3 pips I close off 70% and let the rest run till maybe 0.7-0.8 pips depending on if I have time while blogging

Status
Not open for further replies.