Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but it doesn't fit that forum as its main content is a parody.
So how does that work then?

When I set up a journal for exactly the same purpose, it was deleted, not moved.

Do you have a set of rules or do you just make them up as you go along and as suits yer mood?

Well done lads for this thread and for keeping up the momentum on exposing that which should be exposed.

why did it take you and TIMSK so many posts to sort that out?? That should have been the first thing you or TIMSK said. Instead we get mismstched, incorrect info.

Timsk is Admin and I am a Mod, the two are different and sometimes there will be inevitable differences in interpretation. Now I know that will create controversy but at the end of the day Mods try to do the best we can. Barjon will tell you as he knows what it is like and it is often a thankless task.

Site Management: Not that I'm advocating any site over any other, but do ye have any idea just how long someone prancing around like Mr. F would last on say Big Mike's? There's a reason for that.

So how does that work then?

When I set up a journal for exactly the same purpose, it was deleted, not moved.

Do you have a set of rules or do you just make them up as you go along and as suits yer mood?

I have nothing to add but did say that a Journal can be deleted if used for the wrong reasons.

I have nothing to add but did say that a Journal can be deleted if used for the wrong reasons.
Can be deleted. Can be moved. Maybe neither. Who knows? Well that's a fine set of rules we can all abide by then isn't it.

why did it take you and TIMSK so many posts to sort that out?? That should have been the first thing you or TIMSK said. Instead we get mismstched, incorrect info.
Many apologies Peter, I'm so utterly fekking hopeless at the best of times. I'm really, really, sorry - please accept my apologies. Tell you what, I'll go a step further. If you're willing to take my place and deal with this sort of 'issue' and feel you can do my job better and more competently than me (and I don't doubt for one moment that you can), please put yourself forward and, assuming Sharky agrees, I will happily step aside. Then you can show everyone exactly how it should be done. Can't say fairer than that now can I!
Tim.

Site Management: Not that I'm advocating any site over any other, but do ye have any idea just how long someone prancing around like Mr. F would last on say Big Mike's? There's a reason for that.

This is all down to site Admin and the rules they set which is not determined by Mods as what we do is try and ensure they are adhered to.

Many apologies Peter, I'm so utterly fekking hopeless at the best of times. I'm really, really, sorry - please accept my apologies. Tell you what, I'll go a step further. If you're willing to take my place and deal with this sort of 'issue' and feel you can do my job better and more competently than me (and I don't doubt for one moment that you can), please put yourself forward and, assuming Sharky agrees, I will happily step aside. Then you can show everyone exactly how it should be done. Can't say fairer than that now can I!
Tim.

As admin can you not change the forum policy

This is all down to site Admin and the rules they set which is not determined by Mods as what we do is try and ensure they are adhered to.

So what are the rules? You've said threads can be deleted, moved or neither and only at the OPs request, or not. Which is it? Where are we?

If you can't come up with a straight answer how do you expect the membership to understand what is and what is not allowable at any given time?

OTH you could always ban me or close the thread or delete it or move it or none of the above as you see fit.

Trader333 - you're attacking the wrong people, still.

3412412.gif

OK...I rephrase my question.
In your opinion is it correct that in a journal NO trades are showed at all (real trades....open price, close price, time and %stake...no hindsight)?
"There are no resctrictions" ...ok...but I think that in a serious and reputable forum, in the journal section (that is the most important section....see a professional trader on work is surely the most interesting part for not expert traders that have to learn) MUST BE only thread of traders that post their trades...this is basic in my point of view.
You don't want to post your trade?....simple....go out from the journal section!!!!
Hi foix,
Many members use journals to post trades in the way that you describe. However, there's nothing (that I'm aware of) to say that that is the only use for a journal or that journals must contain trades. As with most things, it's down to interpretation and, as I made clear previously, beyond the Community Constitution, it's not for staff or Mods to control what members post.
Tim.

I am not attacking anyone which cannot be said in your case can it. It was already said that there is a degree of interpretation. It is because of me that you are still here and able to post so how can I be accused of attacking the wrong people ?

Tim.

I would just like the correct info when issues arise. Is it black and white or subject to the whims of the mods? Simple request, asked in advance!!

Hi Pat,
Indeed there is. Big Mike's and T2W are both community forums for retail traders. The comparisons between the two begin and end there. What works (or not) for one wouldn't necessarily work for the other.
Tim.

The single reason for this thread, and all the animosity toward mods and admin is in my view down to the totally biased handling of the two major groups of membership on this site.

There are the genuine trades who can spot a ringer a mile off. Many of them have posted on this thread.

Then there are the ringers who this site should be actively supporing the genuine traders in attempting expose and ridicule their nonsense.

Unfortunately, possibly because the site management is not comprised of genuine traders itself, they appear not only not able to do what they should be doing, but actively moderating against the best interests of the site.

If I hear another bloody moderator say it's a thankless task I'll bloody well implode, The reason it's thankless i.e without thanks, is because you're doing a poor job of it. The only people thanking you are the ones taking the mickey out of ya bu not only by continuing to be allowed to posts, but partially treated in about every possible way.

48-72 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.