Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i remember correctly - this thread started in the Discretionary Trading section - not a journal otherwise you would not let me on it

I think it a laugh and fits in ideally with Foyer section

Its stopped me getting board - and not laughed so much for ages

Have FUN

F

PS - is that US version ie - hind site - rather than hindsight ?

the OP requests this thread moved to discretionary trading forum WHERE it ORIGINALY was, so the journal stuff does not apply.

I doth protest the move

If i remember correctly - this thread started in the Discretionary Trading section - not a journal otherwise you would not let me on it

Have FUN

F

You now know how we feel bout your threads :)

Hi foix,

None that I'm aware of. I can't speak for the Mods of course because . . . wait for it . . . I'm not a Mod. I can't speak for Sharky either but, if he has been paying FoMo to post I'll happily eat my hat!

Anyone can open a journal: there are zero restrictions. The Essentials Sticky you reference is purely a guideline; one which (sadly, IMO) very few members follow. As is always the case, staff have zero influence or control over what members choose to post. Beyond enforcing the Community Constitution, the same applies to the Mods. Hope that answers your questions.
Tim.

OK...I rephrase my question.
In your opinion is it correct that in a journal NO trades are showed at all (real trades....open price, close price, time and %stake...no hindsight)?
"There are no resctrictions" ...ok...but I think that in a serious and reputable forum, in the journal section (that is the most important section....see a professional trader on work is surely the most interesting part for not expert traders that have to learn) MUST BE only thread of traders that post their trades...this is basic in my point of view.
You don't want to post your trade?....simple....go out from the journal section!!!!

Have FUN

F

we would have let you in it Fomo, we wouldn't restrict our greatest source of inspiration. but you just would have had to have proved you've been trading FX for 12-18 months
now, how you gonna do that..the devil is in the detail old boy, the devil is in the detail

In fairness it's identical to F' threads but if you tally up the points, the calls are a lot better.
All called live in advance!

Have FUN

F

PS - is that US version ie - hind site - rather than hindsight ?

Maybe its from the same place as bored

just change the thread title to ''The live intraday FX calls thread'' and put it back in the trading forum.
The content is simply live-in advance trade calls.
Nothing more

LOL

your call are brilliant m_e

are you an expert "wrapper " ???

Thankyou! I certainly hope you were watching them calls as I wrote them! If not you can go back and look at the time stamps. All ''in advance'' calls!
Yes. Expert FX intraday trader. 3rd best trader on the whole of the internet

Reactions: tar
Sorry but it doesn't fit that forum as its main content is a parody.

why did it take you and TIMSK so many posts to sort that out?? That should have been the first thing you or TIMSK said. Instead we get mismstched, incorrect info.

Status
Not open for further replies.