Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually - I will post my GU chart in a bit showing what I was trading off etc etc and why I took it

yeah i had 88s as decent resistance level so reasonable to expect a pull back there. When the axe comes out though they will cut through it like a hot knife through butter.

Hey F - you know how you said yesterday they will use FOMC as a cover. The German data now is being used as a cover GU. lol.

morning all...

usd been fading south since 5am.........the Europeans have been the buy.......looks like the Euro just started really driving north....

GU - 1 Min LR chart from 6 30 am

Arrows on scalp directions

178466d1408606889-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-21814.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 21814.JPG
    GU - 21814.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
morning all...

usd been fading south since 5am.........the Europeans have been the buy.......looks like the Euro just started really driving north....

Morning N

Another busy early morning session

Have a good day -

More news at 9 00 and UK Pound news at 9 30 am as well ;-)

8 51 am

GU - I reckon its stuck in a small range 6594 to 6582 for now

Above say 98 and 6600 - more scalp buys - and under 82 and 77 scalp sells

in between - dont know lol

Last edited:
EJ

mentioned already - wanting to scalp sell it in the 137 78 -82 area

Price at 74 atm and still a scalp buy on pullbacks staying above 67/8

CAD

09600 to 09665 is good support area for me - price at 67 atm

Swissy

supports at 9110 to 18 main support area

Look for changes at these prices

Last edited:
EJ

mentioned already - wanting to scalp sell it in the 137 78 -82 area

Price at 74 atm and still a scalp buy on pullbacks staying above 67/8

EJ

Made 83 - and then dropped 10 pips all within about 5 mins

78 -82 still an R for me - so now needs above 85 and 88 for holding or taking new scalp buys and under 78 - scalp sells

9 18 am

EJ

Not been able to drop under 70 since test of 83 and now above 75 its a scalp buy into R area

It could be held above 85 and 88 - otherwise take what you can get if it fails again going over 83

GU

With 9 mins to news - its given up trying higher for now and under 95 its back to scalp sells - but needs back under 86 then 82 then 77 for any chance of a larger fall

Could be a trick - or are the players selling heavy again from news

Will not be in scalp for news - but hope to jump in within 9 min TW if its any good

Status
Not open for further replies.