Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the usd is going through the last rites of its bull action in last few days....we could see some selling through to weekend ............lets see

N

You got that part spot on - Well Done SD

Now - will we try under 6550 today ?

possibly yes F. It can be tricky to ready the MMs later in the week especially as they have already likely been fed. They have had 2 huge feeds so far this week. Watch out for false rallies here.

10 01 am

GU

What I am seeing now is a HL on GU - ie low 6562 - HL at 68/9 and its held for 30 mins now.

For me thats means next 30 mins its should try higher and only breach HL - thats if it does after another 30 mins

Under 86 is scalp sells - but above 88 and 92 - scalp buys again

Tricky one - but always like trading interesting scenarios - except on EU - because that pair is a bit of a bar steward ;-)

EJ

Well we tried and tried - but still not got over 137 84 and 82 was another scalp sell needing under 72 to hold on longer for a larger fall

GU

Ideally if price can print a LH under 98 at say 94 or so then we have a HL and a LH and a BTTZ area or chopping wood land for a bit

9 12 am

GU - cannot make above 6590 for now - and back under 86 its a scalp sell again

On small frames - if we do stay under 6590 now - we have a Head and Shoulders pattern - not as though i take a lot off patterns - but they can all add up on the clues list

CAD

09600 to 09665 is good support area for me - price at 67 atm

Swissy

supports at 9110 to 18 main support area

Look for changes at these prices

CAD news from 2 hrs ago

it stopped at 0965/66 and price direction changed - calling for a scalp buy

Now its made 79 and above 72 - still a scalp buy

GJ

this pair still seems bullish

it made 172 40 from 172 00 low around the opens - above 22 still scalp bullish with price currently at 28

Need under 20 and 15 to go back to scalp sells

10 21 am

New time window and EJ trying again to test above 137 84

Above 79 still scalp bullish in the R area - and now need under 75 and 72 to be back in scalp sells

GJ

Had to pull out scalp buy as no over 30 and 33 - needed for higher and now under 27 its gone to scalp sells

A bit of a BTTZ area - as above 20 /22 a scalp buy and under 30 a sell - so need more clues before taking next scalp on that pair

AU and EA

Not mentioned these 2 so far today - mainly because when I looked earlier - of not much interest after the falls of AU and rises of the EA yesterday and last night

Now we have retraces - with EA down over 25 pips and AU trying up again

Until the AU gets back above 9300 again - for me this move up could easily fizzle out in the 9285 - 95 area

Will keep an eye on both and when I see good scalp opportunities will mention

Status
Not open for further replies.