Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 39 am

GU

6585 is a struggle atm - if we just pull back to say 80/81 - it will try up again - but if we dropped to 77 then I reckon 85 might be it

i have dropped to 30% stake now and taken 70% profit on the scalp buy

EU

Struggling at 3265 - was already down to 30% stakes on scalp buy - so taken that off now at 63 and would look at more scalp buys either above 69 - or of we pullback above 55

Approx 10 mins to this busy next 90 mins on red news stuff

EJ doing me no favours this morning - not my favourite so far lol

Genuine questions if you have the time to respond and if you can do so without pointing me in the direction of some other thread that would be much appreciated.

Did that mean if it hit 3302 on the offer, you'd hit the offer, or if it hit 3302 on the bid you'd hit the offer?

Does that mean having gone in at 3302 you'd need it to go above 3308 to stay in or 3310 to stay in? Which? And again, is that on the bid or the offer? And how long do you give it to go above 3308 or 3310 and how far will you let it come back before baliing out?

Again is this bid or offer you're using to trigger your scalp trades? And which of these levels is the trigger, 3300 or 3297?

So which is it 3, 5, 6 or 7 pips? And as you don't know until after the event whether the trade was a 5 pip scalp or a 25+ pip trade how do you utilise your method for establishing number of pips stop?

TIA for your response. Much appreciated.
Hi fxmf. I caught a quick response from you yesterday where you said you would respond more fully, but not sure if I missed it. Cheers.

south of france nice. good food, good climate, chilled atmosphere.:)

Been going most years since mid 90's - love it - started after I went to Monaco FI GP ( I am a F1 nut ) and love all the riviera - favourite is Cannes - but so many great resorts for sailing etc and chilling ;-)

No real news effect atm

8 09 am

Got GU as a scalp sell from 88 - but need under 83 and 77 to hold it on or for extra confirmations

Back over 92 needed for higher and more scalp buys

Status
Not open for further replies.