Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GJ

This pair is in a different setup to the GU - its been bullish and now risen over 70 pips from yesterday - with the yen being weak

Its made 171 47 and above 38 on pullbacks - still scalp bullish and another buy#

For under scalp sells need under 37 and 33 to look then at 30 or 25

EJ

The EJ as been moving differently to the EU - ie its been bullish with price rising up over 50 pips from yesterday

This morning its made so far 137 35 and any pullbacks staying above 22 /24 are still scalp buys again

Need under 21/22 and 16 for being in scalp sells

EJ comment from an hr ago

Price now at 137 23 - and you can now only hold scalp sells on longer if price breaches under 22 and 20

i will be looking to scalp buy again in next TW if we stay above 20 /22

8 20 am

near to a new TW

GU still stuck at 6623

Below 25 for me its a scalp sell - but PA is not being too nice and I need to see under 19 to confirm the scalp sell down to 12 /14 area

Above 26 and 30 would still be scalp buys - but will be surprised if we do keep trying up this early - although with news in approx an hr - players could be looking at taking it higher - to then sell again;-)

Last edited:
where is my boxing gloves neil ( red corner or blue ??? )

Lol

Eu being a normal bar steward again

Above 3302 and 04 - scalp bullish - but needs above 3310+ to go anywhere

If it cannot make over 3309 - then it will test supports again

Needs more tests higher still - but then if 3304 and 02 cannot act as supports - they wil just let go

Whilst I have made 7 pips so far on EU - I have made 18 pips on GU - I dont know why I bother with it at times - its just drains your energy when its being played with

8 32 am

i am having to work for me money this morning - scalping more and more

Ideally I prefer chasing 7 -25 pip moves - not - 1 -5 pip moves - but when the market is only giving you its "titbits" - you have to accept them and realise - its your boss - and you cannot always get what you desire ;-)

Finally GU let go and EJ trying up again

EU

i think bounces staying under 3304 can be sold again

We need to see now if 3295 and 90 lets go - or not

Whilst EU falling - EJ up now 10 pips on my scalp buy

A mad morning so far

usd has started rolling north again back into trend ...............gbp euro and yen are the sells (y)

EU stopped. Seen the GU short on PA. Feeling the pain and ignored.

EA coming up to interesting long but with EU getting whacked.

8 44 am

GU

Wanted to scalp buy GU around 6612 /14 after fall from 6623/4

Well price at 6609 now and cannot scalp buy it yet

Might now test supports at 6602/4 area

Nice scalp sell though ;-))

usd has started rolling north again back into trend ...............gbp euro and yen are the sells (y)

Morning N

i am wanting to scalp buy GU again - if I can above 6602/4

Made 19 pips scalp buying GU and now 12 pips selling it

Its been nice to me today ;-)

lol. guess who bought the low at the london open. this baby is going higher now (engineered) before the sucker goes DOWN. Dont miss the big short opportunity before 10pm guys.

Attachments

• london open trade.png
    london open trade.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 70
EU stopped. Seen the GU short on PA. Feeling the pain and ignored.

EA coming up to interesting long but with EU getting whacked.

Hi Neil

As BP said - well done posting live

Dont worry about any bad trades being posted - its all part of trading - I am bound to have between 2 and maybe 4 or even 5 bad scalps today - but I am quite confident i will have 10 or 15 good ones as well

i try to keep my bad ones under 3 pips if I can - and good ones are over 5 - 25+ pips - so in the end - 4 - 6 - 10 hr later on today - I should be in the money ;-)

All the best

F

With UK Pound news at 9 30 am - i am going to have a quick break after the hr change

I am out after 10 00 am as well for an hr or so - but back over lunch and later on this afternoon

Dont forget the 7 00 pm US dollar red news as well - you need to pace your trading today - as it could be a long one - with boring bits in between

Hi Neil

As BP said - well done posting live

Dont worry about any bad trades being posted - its all part of trading - I am bound to have between 2 and maybe 4 or even 5 bad scalps today - but I am quite confident i will have 10 or 15 good ones as well

i try to keep my bad ones under 3 pips if I can - and good ones are over 5 - 25+ pips - so in the end - 4 - 6 - 10 hr later on today - I should be in the money ;-)

All the best

F

posting live is at least twice as hard as trading ...........so respect to all doing it ..........(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.