Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick message to say i will not be starting this thread until after 7 15 am tomorrow ( Wednesday )
I'll set my alarm.

JThis is approx 45 mins later than normal - as got to drop part of family off at Airport
Arms, legs, torso?

Then after 10 am i am out for another hr or so as I prepare for another break after Friday.
This is a bit much. You seem to be getting into a pattern of having a break after each Friday. It's called the weekend.

I hope to be around prior to more red Pound news at 9 30 am and CAD at lunchtime and then notice FOMC meeting mins at 7 00 pm in the evening - so will try and fit those into my trading time
Maybe the FOMC would shift their agenda to accomodate your plans. Have you asked them?

Do we all need to file our plans?

I'm probably going to take a leak right after the alarm goes off. Hopefully I'll make it to the bathroom in time.
Then I'll make a cup of tea and let the cats out.
I'll open the curtains about 15 minutes later.
If the dog wants to play I'll spend 5-10 minutes pulling on a rubber ring,. If it doesn't, I'll probably stick the grill on for some multi-seed lo-gi bloomer toast.
I'll take Mrs. Sigma up a cup of tea in bed and depending on how she's feeling, we'll maybe fool around for a bit, could be lunch time before I get back down to my trading screens.
But she hasn't been feeling like that for around 20 years so I'll probably be back to me screens a few minutes after taking her her tea.
I'll then fire off a few trades which for all intents and purposes would just have easily as qualified for random trade of the year.
I'll hang on grimly until the stops get taken out and make some coffee.
Do you want me to itemise my movements from 11:00 onwards now or wait until tomorrow?

I'll set my alarm.

--------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Do we all need to file our plans?

I

Good Morning Sigma D

ROFL

I though you had this thread on ignore ?

You only need to file your plans when you know what you are doing :)

You are very welcome to see an experienced expert retail FX Intraday trader at work - apparently there is not many of us about - what 1 in a few hundreds lol

I will be having a good trading day - today and tomorrow - and then I am away next week on another holiday break

May be you need one?

Are you looking after yourself OK ?

All the best

F

Last edited:
Wednesday 20th August 2014 - 7 22 am UK time approx

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Late this morning and can see the Asian session as been busy - for a change

I will do a quick review and update on all pairs I plan to trade today along with the main levels etc for changes and maybe for scalp trades.

If you are new to this thread - make sure you understand my methods etc either from the other thread on Intraday FX trading for profits - or from reading the first few comments at the start of this thread along with updates.

All questions are welcome - I am not an alert service - I do not sell anything - and the main reason I do a daily blog is to keep me focused and also to assist me with the 10 -20 intraday trades I will be taking everyday - as levels and notes are always helpful and interaction makes trading less boring ;-)

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

Price hovering just above 3301 and during last 30 mins we have posted a HL suggesting another scalp buy from 3302

We need above 3308 and 3310 to hold scalp buys on for a larger move up - and under 3300 and 3297 be in scalp sells again for tests lower

When you are scalping - your cut off for bad trades needs to be as tight as possible - 5 -7 pip stops are OK for normal intraday trades after 7 -25+ pip targets - but for small scalps under 5 pips - if your spreads are under 1 pip then try for stops under 3 pips

Last edited:
GU

We have more Pound news at 9 30 am this morning and so will be trading this one more in the morning session

Price at just after 7 33 am is at 6610

I exited my last 30% stake sell yesterday at 6614 and have not been back in since

The pair is still bearish for the session so far and under 6625 favours down if price is able to breach the support areas at 6602 area and under 6595.

From 7 00 am the supports are held on first test and it was a scalp buy above 6604/5

Scalp buys still above 6607 knowing you need above 6616 and 25 to hold them on for larger targets

Under 6606 and 03 more scalp sells to test 6602 and 6596 area and then if broken - lower

UChf / Swissy

Made above 9100 and so far topped at 9107/8 this morning - and this last hr been a scalp sell

Above 9075/80 still have it session bullish - but needs really above 9120+ to hold scalp buys on above 9108 and 10

With it being normally oppositely correlated to the EU and with that pair being at a big number - then worth using both pairs to assist you with your scalping decision making.

GU at 7 47 am UK

I cannot see the GU making over 6625 and 28 in next 30 mins or so for now - so plan to scalp sell again somewhere between 6618 and 22

i need price to line up in a new time window and my super quick Lrs to go over price - whether it being shown as a candle or bar or even as a line

Until this happens will stay with 30% stakes on scalp buy

EU

If you are purely scalping - then EU was scalp buy from 3302 and then a scalp sell at 3306 which might be able to be bought again above 02/3

Under 3300 hold the scalp sell on still for test at 3296

Last edited:
EJ

The EJ as been moving differently to the EU - ie its been bullish with price rising up over 50 pips from yesterday

This morning its made so far 137 35 and any pullbacks staying above 22 /24 are still scalp buys again

Need under 21/22 and 16 for being in scalp sells

AU and EA

i always look at these 2 pairs together as they have a negative opposite correlation most of the time

I notice many trades yesterday and this morning plan to sell the AU off with targets down below 9200 and even as low at 9000.

Yes price as been falling - from the 9345 area - its been down to 9280 a good support area ( 75/80 )

Since the EO - AU price as risen back up to 9297 - and any pullbacks staying above 9289 /90 are still scalp bullish

I do think we can sell the AU again and will be looking at under 9310 area.

The EA - well bullish from low of yesterday - rising approx 70 pips - but it been a scalp sell from after 7 00 am dropping from 4334 down so far to 4310

I will be looking for scalp buys on the EA above 4302/5 area

Under 4300 and 4290 would be favouring holding scalp sells or taking new ones

GU

Been a lovely scalp buy from 7 00 am TW and now at end of 8 00 am TW at my sell area at 6622.

Price as risen over 20 pips in last hr - thats a lot nowadays lol

Cannot just scalp sell at 6623 - but out of my scalp buy 30% stake

Would only look at more scalp buys above 6626 and 30 area

If we do pullback under 6623/26 - then 6612/14 is a interim support area

Status
Not open for further replies.