Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
With UK Pound news at 9 30 am - i am going to have a quick break after the hr change

The pound news at 9.30 is very likely to be a non event. Why? inflation expectations changed earlier in the week making the 9-0 vote a given for a bit. Mind you I would expect some volatility around 9.30 but nothing major. MM/Dealers will likely use it as a last push higher before the inevitable. ;) GL

I am enjoying posting live. When your wrong it focuses your mind more and then you learn more.

Going to only focus on EU + GU. The plan is then to take what I see without hestitation.

Side not the DX has just hit weekly resistance. The first since the breakout from the range yesterday.

9 00 AM

Hopefully another busy hr ahead - from 7 30 am today been good

Back at 9 15 am for GU and GJ thoughts etc for news at 9 30 am

Morning SD

You get the feeling something is being planned ;)

have a good day

Regards

F

Hi F

Yeah, plenty of MM/Dealer games on the 7am-9am London open. Nothing new though. Still love the below documentary from 1986, some good stuff in it which still goes on today. Funny though how 20m moved the markets back then, pocket change in FX now. lol.

GU looks like it wants higher and there is a lot of room for it to go higher.

The MPC vote might have 2 members who voted for a rate rise according to my squawk.

Will short around 480 levels. Depending on the news at 9.30

9 15 am

GU and GJ still seeing prices trying up

GU now at 6630 and GJ at 171 78

GU - 6635 to 55 is all R area and can be used to stop any more rises normally - but if players want higher - then they will easily push through

FWIW i have exited my longs in GU however I still think it will push higher. Big difference between thinking it will do something rather than being convinced it will do something. awaiting the short opportunity post 9.30.

AU and EA fairly boring for now - EJ - out my scalp buy and did not leave anything on - so might regret it

Swissy looks bearish atm - although only dropped 15 pips and at an interim support area

FWIW i have exited my longs in GU however I still think it will push higher. Big difference between thinking it will do something rather than being convinced it will do something. awaiting the short opportunity post 9.30.

Dont blame you - better to be safe than sorry - I am the most boring safest scalper there is - always take the bird in the hand rather than the 2 birds in the bush type lol

Surely the GU should see 2 way spikes - simply to bugger up all news scalpers

If it does not happen - the market is playing soft lol

Dont blame you - better to be safe than sorry - I am the most boring safest scalper there is - always take the bird in the hand rather than the 2 birds in the bush type lol

i get you. It's a tough skill to master to take profits for the majority of your planned move and not worry about the small amount you left on the table. Still struggle with that. Sometimes it's more like 7 birds in the hand 8 in the bush, you hold for 8 and you end up getting 2 or 3 and you cant do that or you bleed out. money is on a quick push into 50s on GU here. I am shorting 1st sign of rejection.

Last edited:
For me now - purely on technicals on a tick chart we should stay above 6645 /50

If we drop under 40 and 30 - then yes would be scalp sells again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.