Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
6680 to 6700 is all R areas for tries up higher now

So ideally we look for areas to sell from - knowing we need now under 6655 to hold any scalp sell on for lower

So above 6671 now scalp buy again - and under 6655 and 50 back in scalp sells

GU - i think it's gone guys. sold 60s, wide stop, likely hold this until NY open, likely london close, possible until tomorrow.

For me now - purely on technicals on a tick chart we should stay above 6645 /50

If we drop under 40 and 30 - then yes would be scalp sells again

yes I hear you. I am in short with a 100 pip stop so I am not scalping. I am sure there will be plenty of opps on the way for you. GL.

GU - i think it's gone guys. sold 60s, wide stop, likely hold this until NY open, likely london close, possible until tomorrow.

I wish you well SD

The probabilities favour you and i will be looking for sells if w estay under 6671

Above 6680 - then is stop hunting may be 6700 before falls

I wish you well SD

The probabilities favour you and i will be looking for sells if w estay under 6671

Above 6680 - then is stop hunting may be 6700 before falls

yes i hear you F. They would love the stops to be taken at 6735s but I dont think they can get them. 7am-10am London open will normally mark out the dealers range. GLGT

9 44 am

Interesting for 10 00 am session

Its a scalp sell now under 71 and 55 and 50 - but hope I can scalp buy around 35 to 40 area in TW

EU

Can we sell it again under 3304 ?

Price at 3302 atm and still a scalp buy above 95 now

Comment on EU from approx 30 mins ago

Answer was yes - 3304 was an interim high and a scalp sell level

Trouble is its made a HL at 3287 now

Need under 86 and 80 to hold scalp sell on longer = otherwise - might be turning back up to 3300 _ area again

9 55 am

Out for an hr or so in 5 mins

Will leave 30% stake sell on GU under 58 ( yes tight - but need 41 to let go now - otherwise we will turn up from 42 rather than lower

In a couple 30% stake on other pairs - but they are well in profit for now - but have moved stops tighter just in case

Good Luck on what takes you fancy

See you later guys

Regards

F

ok chaps. I will sign off here for a bit. attached shows my fill short at 60s. I have moved the stop to +1 pips profit, final target is around 1.65 big figure but will see where we are NY open and London close today would like to hold and try and catch the weekly low (likely thursday). GL & GT.

Attachments

• sell high of day.png
    sell high of day.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
EU

Price hovering just above 3301 and during last 30 mins we have posted a HL suggesting another scalp buy from 3302

We need above 3308 and 3310 to hold scalp buys on for a larger move up - and under 3300 and 3297 be in scalp sells again for tests lower

When you are scalping - your cut off for bad trades needs to be as tight as possible - 5 -7 pip stops are OK for normal intraday trades after 7 -25+ pip targets - but for small scalps under 5 pips - if your spreads are under 1 pip then try for stops under 3 pips
Genuine questions if you have the time to respond and if you can do so without pointing me in the direction of some other thread that would be much appreciated.

EU

Price hovering just above 3301 and during last 30 mins we have posted a HL suggesting another scalp buy from 3302
Did that mean if it hit 3302 on the offer, you'd hit the offer, or if it hit 3302 on the bid you'd hit the offer?

EU
We need above 3308 and 3310 to hold scalp buys on for a larger move up -
Does that mean having gone in at 3302 you'd need it to go above 3308 to stay in or 3310 to stay in? Which? And again, is that on the bid or the offer? And how long do you give it to go above 3308 or 3310 and how far will you let it come back before baliing out?

EU... and under 3300 and 3297 be in scalp sells again for tests lower
Again is this bid or offer you're using to trigger your scalp trades? And which of these levels is the trigger, 3300 or 3297?

When you are scalping - your cut off for bad trades needs to be as tight as possible - 5 -7 pip stops are OK for normal intraday trades after 7 -25+ pip targets - but for small scalps under 5 pips - if your spreads are under 1 pip then try for stops under 3 pips

So which is it 3, 5, 6 or 7 pips? And as you don't know until after the event whether the trade was a 5 pip scalp or a 25+ pip trade how do you utilise your method for establishing number of pips stop?

TIA for your response. Much appreciated.

this is the 4th wave of modest usd buying since start of Asian session.......not sure how much left in the tank.....

9 44 am

Interesting for 10 00 am session

Its a scalp sell now under 71 and 55 and 50 - but hope I can scalp buy around 35 to 40 area in TW

Comment on GU over an hr ago

I sold GU after if failed to go over 72 at 66 area and have left 30% on scalp sell on with tight stop in profit at 58

But I was keen to scalp buy again in the 35 /40 area - and now at the 11 00 TW - its happened

6634 as held and above 37 we are in a scalp buy area

I have taken my 30% scalp sell off at 40

I will only scalp sell again now under 6630 - and look for more scalp buys above 31 /35 area

I dont see us going back over 66 and 72 - but you never know

Genuine questions if you have the time to respond and if you can do so without pointing me in the direction of some other thread that would be much appreciated.

Did that mean if it hit 3302 on the offer, you'd hit the offer, or if it hit 3302 on the bid you'd hit the offer?

Does that mean having gone in at 3302 you'd need it to go above 3308 to stay in or 3310 to stay in? Which? And again, is that on the bid or the offer? And how long do you give it to go above 3308 or 3310 and how far will you let it come back before baliing out?

Again is this bid or offer you're using to trigger your scalp trades? And which of these levels is the trigger, 3300 or 3297?

So which is it 3, 5, 6 or 7 pips? And as you don't know until after the event whether the trade was a 5 pip scalp or a 25+ pip trade how do you utilise your method for establishing number of pips stop?

TIA for your response. Much appreciated.

Hi Sigma D

Give me a bit of time as only just come back to screens etc - but have no problems answering your queries etc etc

Just briefly my spread on bid and ask is normally under 1 pip on main scalp pairs - as low as 0. 2/3 of a pip on EU so there is not much different on the price

However will read you comments and then respond more in detail

No problem

Regards

F

11 28 AM

EU

Carried on falling under 3300 and 3295 and 90 down to 3275 - 80 - a support area

OK - under 95 still in a intraday session sell mode - but that 20 pips higher - and so could easily pop back up above 87 and test 92 - 96 even

The ball game would change if bulls got it back over 3295 and 3300 and then 3309 /10

If you are in scalp sell be careful now - and check if this 75 /80 area hold during next 9 -10 mins

If under 70 goes - carry on selling to next support area at 3360 ish

GU

missed out of fall under 6630 - as exited sell at 40 and was after scalp buys

If we stay now under 6645 on bounces - we can sell again to test 6630 area

Status
Not open for further replies.