Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU, PA looking bad. SL 93203 was wider than I wanted becuase of PA on entry TP is 93413

2 55pm

GU - the low as lasted well over 30 mins with no breach - but in 3 mins so as high of 26 - so now that favours lower again.

By rights its a BTTZ now - just manufactured to screw you either way - so wait for proper breaches - otherwise they could just be false either higher moves or lower ones under 7 -10 pips

AU, PA looking bad. SL 93203 was wider than I wanted becuase of PA on entry TP is 93413

With AU - we needed above 28 and 31 for scalp buys above 23 having a chance of going higher and a turn

Under 27 is a sell now - but w edo have supports still at 20 -23

Need really under 17 and 14 for further falls lower and scalp sells

3 00 pm

On GU i had a spike down to 15 /16 then a bounce

Under 23 still a scalp sell on GU and need above 27 and 30 for a turn and scalp buys to kick in again

This is how the market works - it will make false moves in the middle of time windows to get traders into wrong moves - or to stop hunt them.

Then within 5 -10 mins - turns happen again

Devious - but totally legal for players

PA stalled on the dollar then it pushed higher.....

Never mind, next trade

That thats the attitude - practice and continual reading of PA will get you there Neil - Its a long road - but once you get to a stage that you feel you are reading PA at the coalface - that's half the battle

GL on you next trades

Regards

F

This is how the market works - it will make false moves in the middle of time windows to get traders into wrong moves - or to stop hunt them.

correctimondo F. The market has to shake traders out to move. i.e. if everyone is short it cant go down as everyone is bidding below to get out. ;)

3 20 PM

GU

Want to scalp buy it again in this TW

Presently in scalp sell from 6625 and dont think it will go under 15

Lets see though ?

GU

Will not bother with any scalp buys until price makes over 28 and 31

Still would exit 30% scalp sells stake though if price goes back over 6623

price now at 6615

EU and Swissy at 3 34 pm

I think the Swissy will stay under 9995 area - high so far 92 and then fall

If that happens - EU should try a turn up and stay above 3307 or 3310 area .

EU presently needs above 3327 and 31/2 for scalp buys

If EU goes under 3300 and Swissy over 9100 then stay with bias and sells on EU and buys on the dollar

EJ

missed last scalp buy from 3 30 pm TW and now its risen 10 pips

Cannot see it getting back over 137 00 and 03 area - so might be able to sell in this TW or one at 4 30 pm

Above 137 07 - hold scalp buys on for higher

Status
Not open for further replies.