Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

Resting around the 3400 price area for now

Under 3390 and 85 is scalp sell land whilst we need above 3403 and really 3408 to see more tries up and scalp buys

Price currently at 6 48 am at 3393 - and a scalp sell under 98 - BUT a scalp buy above 90 - ie a tight BTTZ area

i still favour intraday price rising - but know I will be both scalp buying and selling during the day - as there are enough levels to take both.

For now if you are in a scalp sell - be careful around 3389/90 - either exit or lock in some profit etc etc

GU

As already mentioned - last night at the Open - we saw price "gap" up from under 6700 to 6720

Since then price as risen to 6734 and it became a scalp sell as we entered the 7 00 am TW at 6 51 am at 6732

We need to see price fall under 24 and 18 to hold the sell on longer - otherwise take what you can get

Above 6714/15 for me its still session bullish on pullbacks

EJ and EA

EJ price action not to nice atm - so not in it for now - but EA different and PA very clear last 4 hrs - ie price as been falling approx 30 pips.

EA currently at 4358 and under 66 still a scalp sell with supports at 4340 and then approx 30 and 4320

EA and AU

I had mentioned EA was a scalp sell under 4366 earlier on - BUt - it cannot breach under 53 for now and that low looks as though it might last over 30 mins

Similar with AU present high at 9328 - looks as though it last for 30 mins with no breach - favouring therefore more pullbacks for this 30 mins before we try another high - thats if we do try one

So for now the AU may have temporary topped and EA temporary bottomed - but all can change again in another 30 mins etc

7 37 am

2 mins left of half hr TW and so far the EU as been the nicest mover and scalp sell this morning for me

Price now 3384 - I am down to 30% stakes and will only hold on whilst we stay on under 3392

Usd / Cad

After gapping down last night - we now have a low this morning that as lasted both over 30 mins and 1 hr at 0875/6

We need above 0885 to hold scalp buys on longer and then we do have both dynamic and static R's before 0890

For holding scalp sells or taking new ones we need under the low and really under 0870

8 02am

Slow ;-(

OK - its a Monday and the London traders have got to work out their next devious plans to try and fool us all.

Meanwhile - EU still under 3392 and teasing down at 3383 - GU slowly teasing up and now testing above 6730 again

EJ

Not taken any scalp on this pair yet - as PA is not particularly nice - its trying up - but its just not smooth atm and so you could jump in - and still see a 5 -8 pip pullback - before another try up

Similar if you try jumping in at a lower price - the movements are just too slow for now

Expect to trade it today - its my favourite intraday FX pair - but not just atm

EU

Start of new TW at 8 21 am at 3384 was a scalp buy

I have exited my 30% scalp sell and hope to catch the scalp buy if it now pulls back - but stays above 83

looks like some interest in EU going north get ready for possible longs ( bye and good luck to our one reader )

looks like some interest in EU going north get ready for possible longs ( bye and good luck to our one reader )

EU

We need low of 33824 to hold for over 30 mins and then above 84 another scalp buy

Noticed last week on day there was 23 following at one stage - but over 14 were guests - seemed strange ?

I am seeing atm 3 members and 2 guests - but there again its a Monday am - best place atm - still in bed asleep lol

Have a good one BP ;-)

EU

We need low of 33824 to hold for over 30 mins and then above 84 another scalp buy

Noticed last week one day there was 23 following at one stage - but over 14 were guests - seemed strange ?

I am seeing atm 3 members and 2 guests - but there again its a Monday am - best place atm - still in bed asleep lol

Have a good one BP ;-)

Last edited:
9 01 am

8 51 am - more scalp buys on EU and also EJ - as its still trying up again

If we dont see new highs I will drop to 30% stakes and only hold above entries

pete are you any relation to dick turpin ( just curious is getting through 89 on EU important ) for possible change of direction

9 09 am was end of TW and GU dropped out of its up scalp mode at 6732.

Under 34 now a scalp sell - but we need to see price test 25 and 22 to hold and scalp sells on longer

9 29 am

GU - could not even get under 29 and so trying back up again - in a real tight BTTZ area and its just going to tease until we see proper moves either above 39 and 43 - or under 25 and 22

Status
Not open for further replies.