Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all ..........

EU sells have been nice.............especially with the usd having strengthened over last few hours and still going

GU was bullish but i'm nervous at present given the USD direction

EU

We need low of 33824 to hold for over 30 mins and then above 84 another scalp buy

Noticed last week on day there was 23 following at one stage - but over 14 were guests - seemed strange ?

I am seeing atm 3 members and 2 guests - but there again its a Monday am - best place atm - still in bed asleep lol

Have a good one BP ;-)

F..................T2Win has an amazing number of guest / lurkers.........zillions of them :cool:

Morning N

EA and AU have also been OK since after 7 00 am

Yes GU - is really is in a no trade zone - until it breached either another high over 38 or drops under 25 and 22

Have a good week - last one for me before another holiday break

Regards

F

F..................T2Win has an amazing number of guest / lurkers.........zillions of them :cool:

When ever I have come on as a guest within about a minute - its stops you carrying on - ie either sign up and sign in etc :confused:

Last edited:
9 51 am

EU stuck in a tight BTTZ

high by rights needs after 10 05 am to be breached - ie after an hr from posting - whereas 83 needs to be breached before 10 05 am - hope that make sense - based on 30 min rules

Last edited:
GU and GJ

Although both have been bullish since Friday evening - both in scalp sell modes atm

GU can be sold again on any bounce staying under 6734 and GJ - similar on bounces under 171 47

GU and GJ

Although both have been bullish since Friday evening - both in scalp sell modes atm

GU can be sold again on any bounce staying under 6734 and GJ - similar on bounces under 171 47

Comment from approx 40 mins ago on GU and GJ

- 12 pips off those 2 scalps - was out approx 2 pips on GU - but spot on GJ

Last edited:
9 01 am

8 51 am - more scalp buys on EU and also EJ - as its still trying up again

If we dont see new highs I will drop to 30% stakes and only hold above entries

Comments on EU and EJ from over 2hrs ago

PA not been nice - but both pairs wanted higher and slowly its happened

EJ now at 137 23 - up approx 20 pips from European Open and EU at 3394 - approx 14 pips from its low

I am only on 30% stakes on these buys - and therefore not prepared to lose more than 6 pips on any pullbacks and so have on trailing stops for now

11 39 pm

GU and GJ

Although I have been taking scalp sells on these pairs - twice now - I still think we can scalp buy again from a lower price

On the GJ - I am looking at 137 30/32 - and if this price area let go - then will try from 137 23 / 26

With GU - if we do drop under 25 and 22 - then looking at 6714 /17 area

Both would need to happen in time windows and still for now we are seeing price fall

so are you short GU

We never broke under 6722 at 11 51 am - so exited sell - but have not scalp bought above 23 or 25 -its another BTTZ area for me

So after to wait - to either scalp sell under 21 and 18 for that 14 /17 area - OR scalp buy if we make over 35 and 39

In between will just forget

arvo. GU. nice gap over the weekend lol. not expecting much action today on the pair. I have a feeling we could 1.6749s could print before the gap will be closed tomorrow. GL & GT

arvo. GU. nice gap over the weekend lol. not expecting much action today on the pair. I have a feeling we could 1.6749s could print before the gap will be closed tomorrow. GL & GT

Hi SD

I knew you depended on the GU staying under 6700 or 6702 area to take or keep your sell on.

Now we made over 6702 / 10 / 20 and even got to 35 - I can see maybe a test at 40/50 area and if we breach above there even 6770 ish as another R area

On the down side - need 6720 to let go - then if 14 /16 does not hold - will test 6702 area again.

With regards the gap - yes maybe tomorrow or even Wednesday maybe

As you say - all very slow for now

GL and I guess you know what I will be doing on the GU - all according to the levels and the time windows etc

Regards

F

1 05 pm

GJ still looks bullish and as stayed above 32 and now at 45

With GJ trying up - you would think it might encourage the GU to try above 6740 as well

Would only look at scalp selling GJ under 36 and 32

Hi SD

I knew you depended on the GU staying under 6700 or 6702 area to take or keep your sell on.

Now we made over 6702 / 10 / 20 and even got to 35 - I can see maybe a test at 40/50 area and if we breach above there even 6770 ish as another R area

On the down side - need 6720 to let go - then if 14 /16 does not hold - will test 6702 area again.

With regards the gap - yes maybe tomorrow or even Wednesday maybe

As you say - all very slow for now

GL and I guess you know what I will be doing on the GU - all according to the levels and the time windows etc

Regards

F

yeah. You all those highs around the 35s on the 5m chart, I just think that is a too nicer target for the MM's to take out prior to closing the wkend gap. It's just sitting their nicely and is easy money for them. Weekly trend is strong bear so I think we will mess around here on Monday, then with the news day tomorrow we should see a clearish move to the downside to retest last weeks low but hey ho anything can and will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.