Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made your decision to take the scalp buy on the GU F?

It was a strong move from 3 06 pm and 92/3 - and all my quick Lrs were under and it looked like it wanted to break out above 6700 and 6703

After 5 /6 mins it stopped - and so ended up just another tease

99 became a scalp sell and now will 92/3 hold for another try up?

It was a strong move from 3 06 pm and 92/3 - and all my quick Lrs were under and it looked like it wanted to break out above 6700 and 6703

After 5 /6 mins it stopped - and so ended up just another tease

99 became a scalp sell and now will 92/3 hold for another try up?

I see, did the time window also assist your decision?

GU

another scalp buy - but only hold on above 6703

be careful with that, it's all over now for the week imo. Given all of these pushes higher were MM/Dealer influenced and they accomplished their mission we are likely to drift down now into the NY close. We may get a couple of false rallies though. I banked on the 00 print and reversed small size with a wide stop. Likely hold it until we retest the 6676 low which is unlikely to happen today, but might. More likely we will retest that low early next week. GL

Last edited:
EA and AU

Another change - got caught out on EA - and now AU as made another low to 9306 - missed the scalp sell but under 9311 still a sell

Yes John - time window was another clue for me on that scalp

Agree with you SD - GU seems to just want to stay in its range for now

Cad

Turned to a scalp buy from the 2 30 pm TW at approx 0867

Not taken it for now - will await until after 3 00 pm for next trades after the news in 17 mins times

Cad comment from an hr ago approx

Price now at 0883 and I entered after the 3 00 TW at 69/70

Taken 70% stake off for now

Last edited:
While I was just watching EJ fall in last few mins - missed EU and EA scalp buys

EU back up at 3402 and EA now another high at 4397 - 75 pip move up from 7 30 am low

Status
Not open for further replies.