Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
you also have to remember here that this is August and we had like a 15 pip range all day, for the MMs to move price to key stop levels is so easy for them. LIke shooting fish in a barrel. stops at 35s are likely to be taken here....

Gbp / Jpy - From Sunday evening

GJ as been easier to track than GU

178358d1408364778-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gj-18814.jpg

Attachments

• GJ -18814.JPG
    GJ -18814.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
you also have to remember here that this is August and we had like a 15 pip range all day, for the MMs to move price to key stop levels is so easy for them. LIke shooting fish in a barrel. stops at 35s are likely to be taken here....

GU last interim low at 6722 - needs to hold another 10 mins and then it might be worth looking at scalp buys on pullbacks staying above 24

Under 6720 would be scalp sell again for me

Off out in 15 mins - back after 3 30 pm or so

GL

bullocks stopped out ---------my flicking nuts were on a flame roater for last 45mins and looks like a dodgy w/banker has just had their lunch ouuuuuuuuuuuuch

usd looks a little bearish to me over next period........don't get tooo aggressive if you are looking to buy it in pairs

Got some movement on the EJ now

EJ and EU - after 2 30 pm we seem to have had the falls - both around 20 pips each

On EJ - any bounces staying under 137 14 - scalp sell again

On EU - bounces staying under 3371/2 scalp sell again

Be careful though in case the new lows last over 30 mins with no breaches

GU and GJ

Was not here after 2 30 pm TW to catch falls - but had both scalp buys on trailing stops of only 5 pips - so did ok off both.

GU as broken under previous supports at 20 area and now under say 21/22 still a scalp sell again on bounces staying under this price

how wrong I was ..........it went bull bull bull ;)

Hi N

Although the EU and EJ have been nice falls - and even the EA - I am looking at scalp buying the EJ again ideally between 136 95 and 137 00 area

Under 95 and 86 would still be scalp selling - even 137 02 might work - if it holds another 10 mins with no breach

GU - I am still long waiting for them to sweep out the stops at 36s. Evidence of strong buying to stop that last attempt at the gap close. Will be interesting to see what happens here....

GU - I am still long waiting for them to sweep out the stops at 36s. Evidence of strong buying to stop that last attempt at the gap close. Will be interesting to see what happens here....

Hi SD

Scalp wise - I got it as a scalp buy above 14 - but another scalp sell again under 25 - and if it gets over 25 around 6730 area

The next bit all depends if 6710 lets go - or whether supports strengthen and we say above 14 and 20 and try to make then over 6730

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.