Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo F dog.

SEEN IT, I've kin well done it son! rolled 5 large up to 27 kin large within a week back in the crazy volatility that we saw at the beginning of '09....and then blew the kin lot:LOL:

I think she was laughing at the way you conveniently swerved around Scholfields question:D

The I-pad is fine and well mate, we don't use bleach in the crappa as I once had a nasty splashback and the bleach burnt me on my batty.:eek:

GTTY

LOL - yes - meant to mention to Scholfield that I would share and post a "new" scalping account with the members here - but not my existing main account - for so many reasons I have already mentioned - including the fact i would have to photo shop it to cover all confidential info I have agreed with my broker on spreads / commissions and also hiding all the times of entries and exits and other stuff i dont want the world and the customs and excise to see ;-))

WD on your quick rise to 27k - I would have backed off well before that - probably under 10k - banked it and then have opened another play account again

GTTY ;-))

Back later

GU - similar set up - another new slightly lower high of 6446
u mean 6436? g/u ?

Yes - my mistake - yes LH's on daily's but need also LL's as well so if under 6340 - then we have a possiblity that we shall stay under 6436 again on any pullback and start the trip down

No under 6340 - and really it could still try up and breach both 6436 and then the top set on the 1/2 nd of the new month

I still favour lower under 6385 today- and even if we do go back into the 6400 zone - we should still have another daily LH - but that's fortune telling ( guessing) so will stick with scalping ;-))

Have a good day MM

EA as seen another nice rise today from the Opens approx 50 pips to 5060 - its presently falling prior to hr change at 9.00am and whilst above 5033 - still worth looking for another scalp buy in the time window change

EJ - bitty atm - not so smooth as EA today so far - the other way around from yesterday in fact. Still in bullish mode above 139 22 ish and needs over 62 and 65 to look at holding any scalp buys

Last edited:
MM - GU is Ok and also in that one with you as it touches 60 now

However - be careful on EU. Scalped sold earlier on before LO - but now its in a bermuda triangle - and so anything can happen

Got to check calender as well

GU - only went back to 69 and now its back in scalp sell mode under 67 - but need 55 to go to hold - if not - look for scalp buys in half hr time window

its no coincidence that Poirot had his last programme on TV. Our little moustache wearing detective has deserted us. Maybe they got to him and dug him out of his foxhole.

I thought he was back as "chooseyoursername" and meanwhile he's got MI5 and 6 investigating me ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.