Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
it certainly would.........

we cant wait to see the results of such active scalping and posting at the same time .......an amazing feat alongside the other threads running as well

N

Last edited:
Jut gone Midday at 12.05pm and now in another time window.

AU as been good for scalping - with my 2 key prices being 9114 and 17. Under there scalp sells with interim low there at 9107 - and then above 14 and 17 scalp buys - with current new high in this hr time window at 28.

The AU this morning is bullish and therefore we might see more daily highs - but remember it still does not mean price cannot drop 10 -30 pips even in up bias

Hi F,

Just out of interest, you did say you were going to post your results on a monthly basis with monetary values excluded of course. Are you still going to do this, or have you changed your mind.

P.S. I'm sure your results may put a few noses out of joint, however I would be interested in seeing your results, as I'm sure other members would too, as it would show how well one can do with good MM, and appropriate due diligence.

I look forward to your response.

Best
John.

Hi John

Its a difficult one - as I cannot win either way - and whatever I do - I will get massive negative comment a syou probably appreciate

For November I cleared over 1520 pips - but this amount does include double counting on scalps and then free trades - ie I take 70% off and count those pips - and then count the 30% free trade pips as well - so easily 400 of those pips might be double counted in some way.

November for me was a bad month on free trades - as I did not get one that made over 45 pips. When you have a month and your able to leave them on a few days without being stopped out above your original scalp entry - it is possible to get total pips counts over 2000 + quite easily - but then you could have over 1000 pips only on 30% of your stake money - and so really 1400 pips of just 100% scalps with no trades over 25 pips makes me more money than say even 2000 pips with a high proportion of free trades.

Money wise - i would be putting the "cat amongst the pigeons" by showing any statement as the "wolfpack team" would be saying that's easy on a demo especially with a 5 mill demo account ;-)

So instead I have decided to keep quiet and then when all the dust dies down ask some one to copy my day on a demo - or even do it myself and then share it with all.

I really look foward to some interaction with some other short term intraday traders - as in the past we have been able to assist each other - by spotting possibilities and sharing our views

As you might be aware - my priority is no losing day along with over 50+ pips every day I trade.

Last month I did have one day when I only made 47 pips - and I could not be bothered to keep trading to get it over 50 pips for whatever reason.

However - if I had been down ( in the red) say 20 or even 30 pips by 3.00 pm UK time - i would have stayed trading until I was at least break even or ideally up at least 10 or 20 pips - so not to have wasted my day and spoil my record

If you require any specifics on last months trading - ie either number of losses or some other stat - i will try and share on the forum

Meanwhile - I hope your day is in the black and you finish up above any target you have

Regards

F

it certainly would.........

we cant wait to see the results of such active scalping and posting at the same time .......an amazing feat alongside the other threads running as well

N

Hi N

Thank you for your comment

I do have 4 screens and actually 3 keyboards etc - but only use 2 and my trades are generally one click entries and exits on straight scalps

OK - I admit I put money above typing and so my account takes preference to blogging it out - but I have been doing this type of stuff off and on for over 15 months - but not always 5 days a week etc

It really helps me focus on price and a few pairs - but stops me just watching the charts all the while and also getting bored - as intraday trading is so boring.

Its great to look through at the end of day and see your own mistakes - as well as the ones you get spot on

I am sharing my weaknesses with you and if I do have 4 losses in a row you will know about it as I will tell you - but then you will also know ok that only might be 12 -28 pips lost in total due to my stop size requirements

All are welcome to join in - and tell me scalps I am missing etc - because I do miss loads in some time windows etc

Hope you are having a good day

Regards

F

We have now broken well above the range top at 6418/20 and that was a clue for more scalp buys

Gu now at 6337 and still bullish with scalp buy bias above 6422

Approx hr ago posted above - well 22 did not hold and we did not go over 37 again - so i had my 30% stake stopped out with stop in only a few pips profit.

6422 area was tested again and then under 20 it became a scalp sell with low so far at 6408.

No not in it - was concentrating on 2 other pairs on scalps - and out of those as well now

GU under 6422 - try and get another scalp sell - but only hold if 07 and 05 let go

This above was posted an hour ago - EJ price never made over 55 or 58 and so you should have exited any scalp buys and looked for scalp sells that could be held if low at 29 went

A good sell point was under 45 and price as now dropped to another low at 18.

Under 37 and 40 hold on to your scalp sells - but lock in profit either by taking 70% of stake off - or on a trailing stop if you prefer

An hour ago posted this one - ie 11 45- 50 am and now price went under both 40 and 37 and you should have then scalp sold again ;-)

Last low 16/17 - so it might make a HL in the 20's as it is really trying to turn again

Under 20 and 14 hold on to those scalp sells - in case we do get more lows

1.00pm hr change time window close now and EU is being cheeky and above 3574 it is a scalp buy with you needing over 83 and 86 to hold on

Otherwise - take what you can get and as you have guessed - under 73 and 69 you should already be in scalp sells and holding them for lower

1.00pm hr change time window close now and EU is being cheeky and above 3574 it is a scalp buy with you needing over 83 and 86 to hold on

Otherwise - take what you can get and as you have guessed - under 73 and 69 you should already be in scalp sells and holding them for lower

OK 70% off scalp buy at 81 for now

EU - now at 3593 and thinking do I take the other 30% stake off scalp buy and then try and get in again with a full scalp on a pullback ?

Difficult one - need my supercomputer to work out whats the best way to do it OK no 92 in next 2 mins and will take 90 ;-)

An hour ago posted this one - ie 11 45- 50 am and now price went under both 40 and 37 and you should have then scalp sold again ;-)

Last low 16/17 - so it might make a HL in the 20's as it is really trying to turn again

Under 20 and 14 hold on to those scalp sells - in case we do get more lows

New HL at 22 for now - so out your scalp sells - ideally under 25 and then see if you can take scalp buys but need over 38 and 42 to hold on

Otherwise as normal - take what you can get and under 20 and 14 be in scalp sells ;-)

Off a spot of lunch in a bit

See you later ;-)

Approx hr ago posted above - well 22 did not hold and we did not go over 37 again - so i had my 30% stake stopped out with stop in only a few pips profit.

6422 area was tested again and then under 20 it became a scalp sell with low so far at 6408.

No not in it - was concentrating on 2 other pairs on scalps - and out of those as well now

GU under 6422 - try and get another scalp sell - but only hold if 07 and 05 let go

Posted over 45 mins ago - and GU under 22 and 08 and now 6405 low - taken 70% off scalp sell at 07.

Hi John

Its a difficult one - as I cannot win either way - and whatever I do - I will get massive negative comment a syou probably appreciate

For November I cleared over 1520 pips - but this amount does include double counting on scalps and then free trades - ie I take 70% off and count those pips - and then count the 30% free trade pips as well - so easily 400 of those pips might be double counted in some way.

November for me was a bad month on free trades - as I did not get one that made over 45 pips. When you have a month and your able to leave them on a few days without being stopped out above your original scalp entry - it is possible to get total pips counts over 2000 + quite easily - but then you could have over 1000 pips only on 30% of your stake money - and so really 1400 pips of just 100% scalps with no trades over 25 pips makes me more money than say even 2000 pips with a high proportion of free trades.

Money wise - i would be putting the "cat amongst the pigeons" by showing any statement as the "wolfpack team" would be saying that's easy on a demo especially with a 5 mill demo account ;-)

So instead I have decided to keep quiet and then when all the dust dies down ask some one to copy my day on a demo - or even do it myself and then share it with all.

I really look foward to some interaction with some other short term intraday traders - as in the past we have been able to assist each other - by spotting possibilities and sharing our views

As you might be aware - my priority is no losing day along with over 50+ pips every day I trade.

Last month I did have one day when I only made 47 pips - and I could not be bothered to keep trading to get it over 50 pips for whatever reason.

However - if I had been down ( in the red) say 20 or even 30 pips by 3.00 pm UK time - i would have stayed trading until I was at least break even or ideally up at least 10 or 20 pips - so not to have wasted my day and spoil my record

If you require any specifics on last months trading - ie either number of losses or some other stat - i will try and share on the forum

Meanwhile - I hope your day is in the black and you finish up above any target you have

Regards

F

Hi F,
First of all may I say congratulations on a good month, and it is your choice whether you wish to post no shreds of evidence, or everything.

There are some thing that I whole heartedly agree with you on, and others I don't, yet I don't feel the need to defend my point with an argument, or gusto, as I could be the one who is wrong, but I most certainly agree with you on this point of being damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Personally, if I was you, I would not be trying to impress, or sharing the secrets of your success with "SOME" of the ungrateful gutter snipes trolling this site(they have decided you are a witch, and you shall be burned on the stake, regardless of the evidence proving your innocence), but teach the one and only person who has stuck by you through thick and thin which is MajorMagnum.

And may I just add, some of the behaviour towards you, an elderly gentleman I have seen has been downright despicable, from goading, bullying to weasel behaviour of trying to get you banned. I for one can honestly say if I saw this behaviour on the street I would be having more than strong words with these people, regardless of the consequences.

Yes this is a public forum, and everyone has a right to air their views, and whether people think you're an old man with dementia, or you are as old man doing well, there is but one constant in the former and, respecting ones elders should be at the forefront of everyone whether in life, or on forums.

Alas I must admit I have really enjoyed how you have not folded, or yielded, yet have gave better than you have got, and sent the "wolf pack" running, although I would liken them to a "mischief of rats" with their secret pacts :LOL:. Secret pacts :LOL: .
Well that just tells you the age of their maturity.

Yes trading is going well for me at the moment, thank you for asking, but there are lots of areas for improvement.

Please excuse me for not contributing to your thread as much as I would like to, but as you can appreciate, my trading is my number one priority, and unfortunately unlike you, I am rubbish at multi-tasking, and don't really have the time to follow your trades, but during quiet times I do have a quick read.

P.S. Keep up the good work, and just remember "Illegitimi non carborundum"

Best
John

GU - by rights and with on normal manipulation - and not too excessive - if you know what I mean - any bounce on GU at 6400 area should stay under 6418 . Quick scalpers will get both ways - but we should be able to sell again under 6418.

Over 6420 and 23 shows this fall was just false ;-)

Last edited:
Hi F,
First of all may I say congratulations on a good month, and it is your choice whether you wish to post no shreds of evidence, or everything.

There are some thing that I whole heartedly agree with you on, and others I don't, yet I don't feel the need to defend my point with an argument, or gusto, as I could be the one who is wrong, but I most certainly agree with you on this point of being damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Personally, if I was you, I would not be trying to impress, or sharing the secrets of your success with "SOME" of the ungrateful gutter snipes trolling this site(they have decided you are a witch, and you shall be burned on the stake, regardless of the evidence proving your innocence), but teach the one and only person who has stuck by you through thick and thin which is MajorMagnum.

And may I just add, some of the behaviour towards you, an elderly gentleman I have seen has been downright despicable, from goading, bullying to weasel behaviour of trying to get you banned. I for one can honestly say if I saw this behaviour on the street I would be having more than strong words with these people, regardless of the consequences.

Yes this is a public forum, and everyone has a right to air their views, and whether people think you're an old man with dementia, or you are as old man doing well, there is but one constant in the former and, respecting ones elders should be at the forefront of everyone whether in life, or on forums.

Alas I must admit I have really enjoyed how you have not folded, or yielded, yet have gave better than you have got, and sent the "wolf pack" running, although I would liken them to a "mischief of rats" with their secret pacts :LOL:. Secret pacts :LOL: .
Well that just tells you the age of their maturity.

Yes trading is going well for me at the moment, thank you for asking, but there are lots of areas for improvement.

Please excuse me for not contributing to your thread as much as I would like to, but as you can appreciate, my trading is my number one priority, and unfortunately unlike you, I am rubbish at multi-tasking, and don't really have the time to follow your trades, but during quiet times I do have a quick read.

Best
John

Thank you John - for some very nice kind words ;-)

The trouble is now is the "ratpack" ( sounds too Vegas I think ) will be accusing you of also being me - as well as MM. ( lol)

I can just see them now thinking - how may false nics as this guy got - is its 100's all set up over the last few years ? ( lol) ( the answer is none actually)

I will say I have been around a bit and I can see these guys are clever with ulterior motives and they are able to use bad vendors as their shield - ie they are playing the Robin Hood role - but also have too much bitterness in them - yes I am sure they have been shafted a few times as well

One has admitted he is ex commercial - (might still be even) and for all I know and if I was a Bank or a large player / fund - i would be paying guys to troll Forex network sites to do damage and make sure any good methods are torn apart etc - so to keep the vast majority having full faith with their gambling ways on longer term lagging frames

Yes - I am in my late 50's - but still done 3 half marathons during this last decade and I am sure I will do more in the future. That and a younger wife and the kids keep me young and active and the brain still sharp - although not as good as in my peak ;-)

Whilst I am having fun - i will remain and hopefully assist a few on their forex trading journey.

Thank you for the support - but really - can you imagine I need it after all I have been through in my business career - this is like a stroll in the park on a sunny day ;-)))

Hi F,

Best
John

hey all

us guttersnipes are not trying to be difficult ........just a little incredulous at the new kid on the block who had a great November (who didnt ?).... and can post faster than he even trades .......;)

I am happy for "great" traders to share ideas and strategies at T2W ..the more the merrier ...........

and time will tell with Forexeperian as to if he fits the bill as one of the top traders in the UK ....I hope he is all he says he is .....as we all will have a lot to learn from him ......as a great Trader must always be a humble and eternal student

N

Last edited:
GU - by rights and with on normal manipulation - and not too excessive - if you know what I mean - any bounce on GU at 6400 area should stay under 6418 . Quick scalpers will get both ways - but we should be able to sell again under 6418.

Over 6420 and 23 shows this fall was just false ;-)

OK - that was posted approx 30 mins ago ( ie you know how I am suppose to always post after the move as finished lol)

Well I said sell again under 6418 and i sold at 13 - 07 and 00 and out now all at 6394/5.

Why you might ask ?

Well low was 6393 and 95 was a scalper's buy signal - but no not in it - still counting my winnings and well over 100 pips so far today

Regards

F

PS - Sorry I am being big headed and bullish about my trading - I am not like this in real life at all -especially when dealing with normal folk - but its great winding up the "wolfpack" - if you know what I mean ;-))

not really .........we are all here to trade 2 win .....what else is there ?.

hey all

us guttersnipes are not trying to be difficult ........just a little incredulous at the new kid on the block who had a great November (who didnt ?).... and can post faster than he even trades .......;)

I am happy for "great" traders to share ideas and strategies at T2W ..the more the merrier ...........

and time will tell with Forexeperian as to if he fits the bill as one of the top traders in the UK ....I hope he is all he says he is .....as we all will have a lot to learn from him ......as a great Trader must always be a humble and eternal student

N

Hi N

Cheers - had not got you in the "wolfpack team" as you have kept comment funny and sharp etc - without going totally under the belt - if you know what I mean - I like that - no probs

Yes willing to share more

Regards

F

Out again for 40 mins or so in a bit - but GU

I think under 6407 - we can sell again once this scalp buys finished

Over 6410 and 15 - back to scalp buys

GL

See you later

no worries F ....

OK - Fair do's - good luck on the threads and your future at T2W .....I wont take part in any further debate apart from interaction and hopefully some learning

I hope you are the real Deal dude.....as otherwise you are going to mislead and upset a lot of newbies reading your growing threads and work here .......something T2W has tried to prevent over the years

Good trading
N

Status
Not open for further replies.