Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
right im going to have to lose a shedload of sturr and do a revert to previous settings on my pc. Sorry about this F. was well in the swing there but now I have to sort this as cannot get any notifications on new posts etc.

No problem - you get yourself sorted out and see you in a bit

Hi Scholfield

I have some plans for early next year on opening a few new $100 live scalping accounts at some brokers like Exness with a high leverage and see if we can put over 5 or 10,0000 % increase in say a week - on under 100 trades.

You would have great difficulty doing it on a $5k or even a $2k live account - because the compounding exercise is a lot more difficult - and i would have difficulties with lot sizes over my own threshold of approx 15 lots per pip - but on the smaller account even if you blow it at say 700 % + - you hardly see big bucks disappear and so its easier to handle etc.

It certainty focuses your mind and its great for winding up commercial traders but is way different to my normal intraday trading of using less the 1% stake on each trade I undertake - and not even compounding them ;-)

Have a good day

Regards

F

Good Morning F,

I hope your well. .

I do have some concerns about your above statement. As you can appreciate we are all here to help, and learn from each other on our personal journeys as traders, but the exercise you have outlined above is futile to say the least. As you are one who says he is a staunch believer in making profit, and adhering to strict money management(MM), yet all these rules and principals would have to be thrown out of the window to try and achieve the above.

Not only that the week you waste on this exercise also means you are deviating away from your main account, thus I suspect earning less profit for the week. You'll be better off, just taking a holiday over that week, and even when you come back to your main account you'll easily cover the week you were away.

As for you trading with FxPro. I have contacted them on opening an account, and it is no big secret that you can't share, as after giving all my details they have told me about their rebate scheme of
$5/ million traded if you trade 100-300 mil
$10/ million traded if you trade 300-1000 mil

And there is absolutely no room for negotiation on this or the commission, so if you know any better I would love to hear it, as it will help me in my negotiations with them.

Opening a few different accounts is going to leave you open for more flack, as people will just accuse you of putting forward the one account that is doing the best, and since you want to convert the masses into believers IMHO it would be to post up un-doctored statements for a week, again this is your choice, and in this democratic forum we live in, no one can be, or is forced to do anything against their wishes.

I wish you a good day trading, as I do all on T2W.

Best
John.

EA - not in at all now - out 30% late at 70 and not in scalp sell under 72.

Will only scalp buy now over 85 for now - and see if I can get some scalp sells going under 76 - once 60 as confirmed a turn down is being tried

Good Morning F,

I hope your well. .

I do have some concerns about your above statement. As you can appreciate we are all here to help, and learn from each other on our personal journeys as traders, but the exercise you have outlined above is futile to say the least. As you are one who says he is a staunch believer in making profit, and adhering to strict money management(MM), yet all these rules and principals would have to be thrown out of the window to try and achieve the above.

Not only that the week you waste on this exercise also means you are deviating away from your main account, thus I suspect earning less profit for the week. You'll be better off, just taking a holiday over that week, and even when you come back to your main account you'll easily cover the week you were away.

As for you trading with FxPro. I have contacted them on opening an account, and it is no big secret that you can't share, as after giving all my details they have told me about their rebate scheme of
$5/ million traded if you trade 100-300 mil
$10/ million traded if you trade 300-1000 mil

And there is absolutely no room for negotiation on this or the commission, so if you know any better I would love to hear it, as it will help me in my negotiations with them.

Opening a few different accounts is going to leave you open for more flack, as people will just accuse you of putting forward the one account that is doing the best, and since you want to convert the masses into believers IMHO it would be to post up un-doctored statements for a week, again this is your choice, and in this democratic forum we live in, no one can be, or is forced to do anything against their wishes.

I wish you a good day trading, as I do all on T2W.

Best
John.

Hi John

Yes you are correct in what you are saying - but I do normally take between 7 and 10 weeks off a year - and if I do spend a week playing with a small account I would share openly - then would still hope to make a few thousands in the week - so not all time and effort wasted .

The discipline is totally different and is not as relaxed as just my normal scalping using half to one percent of my capital account per trade but still on lot sizes up to 10 -12 per pip.

I have been doing similar exercises over the last year - as I like unusual challenges - that can sharpen up the brain and also help you develop new skills - but would not recommend any normal trader even attempting a similar feat - even though You are only risking $100 from the start. And as far as risking up to 20% of a 50k + capital account on 500+ to 1 leverage - NO - not in my make up at all ;-)

With regards to any confidentiality agreements I have in place with any broker - i would prefer not to discuss - all i would say - is get to the right guys to negotiate your own with what ever you feel is really good.

I am presently in talks with 2 other brokers atm - both say they will not do the deal I would like - but - lets just see in the new year ;-))

Have a great trading day

Regards

F

Just looking now in 10.30am time window - nothing too exciting - AU still trying to turn up

Got a phone call - back in a bit

Similar Swissy- under 9045 and 50 - more likely scalp sells - and above - back to scalp buys - but you can only hold over 68 and 71

Swissy done another low today at 9028 - only have 30% free trade stake on sell on this one - but will be interesting if 20 area holds - or not ??

Status
Not open for further replies.