Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday 3rd December 2013 and just after the European Open at 7.00 am

Market review update -

EU - 3523 price held the fall yesterday and since then price as moved back up to 3552. Trying to turn back up - but needs over 70 and 80 to think it might have any chance. Under 3516 and 3500 then scalp sells and further falls - but meanwhile its just scalping in a 35 pip range

GU - Price still keeping to HL pattern with low yesterday 6339 and now at 6384.. Above 6390 and 6400 more scalp buying - under 6355 then scalp sell down in the range for now.

UChf - went up to 9111 and now at 9080 - my interim supports at 9065 -70.

OK - we need to see more price movements to get more clues for today's games and so will look at the half hr window next for any scalps and also will look at other key pairs after I am back from a school run

Have a good day - I will ;-)

Regards

F

Both EU and GU have been in scalp buy modes for last 4 hrs plus - but only really moved up approx 30 pips or so. Both near R areas - GU 6390 -6400 and EU 3560-70 ish. Its up to you whether you jump in any more scalp buys and if you do remember we are near the half hr change and so PA may change again

AU fell down to support areas at 9050 -55 . Bounced back up to 9080 area and like GU and EU atm - possible more scalp buys but with interim Rs within 10 pips above

GU - range now for scalping in 6390 down to 6372- approx 18 pips. Yes from half hr and LH at 87 its been scalp sell

GU out of scalp sell at 63783 so approx 8 pips net in the bag to start the day

Out now from desk- but will be back during the late part of next hour

GL

Back at desk and just entering hour time window.

Ei interesting - carried on up through soem interim R's with next lot at 3580 -85. Price atm 3569 and whilst it remains above 3562 still in scalp buy mode - but watch if 66 goes as then 65 is scalp sell to 60 or 62.;-)

Over 73 and 76 - easy then further scalp buys up to 80 -85 R area

GU - having trouble at start of R area - ie 6390 - 6400 - above 84 still in scalp buy mode - needs under 83 and 79 to take or hold scalp sells

Swissy carried on falling down to 9065 area - under 9075/ 6 still in a scalp sell mode - but you could if you wanted scalp buy back up to that price area before looking at another scalp sell

EJ today ;-)

A new high in last few minutes at 139.95 ish - so near to that 140 .00 price area. Will it or not ?

Lovely tease set up - will 140 be defended or is it going ??

Well like EU thsi morning - it is bullish but now at hr change - so need new clues first for next trade ;-)

Just noticed the EJ as done approx 900 pip rise in approximately 1 month - some move ;-) And as I speak its creeping up to 140.00 - now at 98 and still a scalp buy just at this moment ;-)

EJ - you cannot scalp sell and hold until under 93 and 88 - so stay in scalp buy for now ;-) 2 mins left on time window as well

Noticed EU still not made over 3576 - so out of scalp buy on EU at 72 and review all now ready for next trade - needed over 76 and 78 to hold on any scalp buys

EJ - dropped 10 pips from when I exited scalp buy - but had not scalp sold at 140 or 139.98 - too slow and not enough coffee's yet to be fully in any zone ;-)

Back to GU - broke above the 6390 first part of the R area and now made 98. Still another R at 6400 so must check calender to see if any news this next hr - and whether we can start looking at sells on the GU again

GU - yes UK news on this half hr and a red one. 6398/9 is an interim high and can be scalp sold under that price - but need under 84 and 79 to think of holding any sells for now

Approx ten minutes to UK news - so not entering any new scalps atm.

Now up over 20 pips from European Open - but all bitty stuff - best trade just under 9 pips- but I am sure that will change next 2 hrs ;-)

GU - with the news just a few minutes away - by rights we should go up over 6400 again as technicals on short term still bullish. Need under 6380 and then under 72 for the scalp sells etc - but it might be spikes etc - so not in any trade on it atm

Ok taken all off scalp buy from 94 at 140.01 and so far its made 140 024

twenty mins ago - I posted above and exited EJ scalp buy 2 pips off interim top. Did not go straight into scalp sell - which I should have done - as its now dropped 25 pips - shame - but there again got out scalp buy at correct time and price - so partly pleased but would have caught more pips off scalp sell if it had been in another 2 hrs from now - as would be more awake and in the zone etc etc

So important for intraday short term trading - you need your brain firing and linked directly and in tune with your 2 eyes - so that you see it as it happens ;-))

GU - with the news just a few minutes away - by rights we should go up over 6400 again as technicals on short term still bullish. Need under 6380 and then under 72 for the scalp sells etc - but it might be spikes etc - so not in any trade on it atm

Yes - pops up over 30 pips - not in it yet - still bullish will see if it stays now above 85 on any pullback and then if I can get in scalp buys above 92 and 6400.

Under 85 -80 and 72 - back in scalp sell land

Status
Not open for further replies.