Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 28 am

Back now - stopped out GU scalp buy 30% - but it was in a small profit anyway - and EU and EJ - both held over 30 mins on the High /low breach rule.

Agree trading on a Monday morning with present summer volumes means you have to be looking for false set ups and tricks rather than normal TA.

Will review and update now again

EU

8 30 am

We should be able to scalp sell again in the 89-94 area - needs over 96 and 3600 to hold any scalp buys taken above 81.

We know under 74 and 70 would mean further falls to 3560 - and meanwhile we just will have waves within waves

EJ

This is another scalp sell under 79 -83 area. Its not one atm -and if price carried on and went above 85 then still a scalp buy - but both EU and EJ are still in down bias whilst under these R areas

Last edited:
8 39 -end of TW

EU at 88/89 - looking for a scalp sell under 93 - not in yet - but no over 90 in next 2 mins favours lower

AU

Did not catch it - but check out AU from 8 21 am - start of half hr time window and 9352/3

Yes a 10 pip scalp buy that ended just before the start of the 9 00 am TW

Have not taken scalp sell on it - but aware now its woken up - a bit

EJ

This is another scalp sell under 79 -83 area. Its not one atm -and if price carried on and went above 85 then still a scalp buy - but both EU and EJ are still in down bias whilst under these R areas

EJ

Comment from 25 mins ago - got that one slightly wrong - did not need over 78 to scalp sell -ie slightly before R area

Check out time of 8 21 am and 73/4 - that confirmed scalp sell and price now made 61 and entering a S area

EU - teasing and being manipulated again - as yes 89 was a scalp sell but - only to 84 and since - bounced and trying high again

good morning

F,,,i wondered,,,u have nice tight spreads, but presume u still pay commission on top of them?
q2 - when u come up with your levels to watch or sand lines - are they combination of price and LR's,candle closes of some time frames?
thx

Last edited:
good morning

F,,,i wondered,,,u have nice tight spreads, but presume u still pay commission on top of them?
q2 - when u come up with your levels to watch or sand lines - are they combination of price and LR's,candle closes of some time frames?
thx

Yes nice tight spreads as low as 0 3 of a pip - and on commissions - negotiated extremely low % as a $50k + account

You can negotiate with all brokers and you get better deals if yoy have larger accounts plus also trade regularly - let them know you will move without best deals - as you are the customer etc

Today so far is not easy - too slow etc and most of my scalps are only 3-7 pips ( net ) - not as I would prefer to trade as ideally I want 7 -25+ pip moves - but so far they are not here

Even a 3 pip net trade for me can be $150 - 200 gain - but on such low gains - I need stops super tight and on EU under 3 pips

Only Red news announcements today at 1 30 pm and 3 00 pm are on the Cad - no other main pairs have red news today - so in theory should be a slow Monday - but still expect to make 50 pips before 6 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.