Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Forexmospherian,
I hope I find you well and you are enjoying the day so far. Brilliant trading by you and a wonderful post with excellent comments by all. Wonderful charts too. Please find some naked charting attached for your colleagues which were labelled live while trading, just in case any new traders were reading when I posted. I hope they help and see you later.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 176798

View attachment 176800

View attachment 176802

View attachment 176804

View attachment 176806

Morning Sir Gissa

I am am very well and looking forward to another holiday break

I hope you are well and have enjoyed your breaks etc

Disappointing today - being so slow - especially compared to what happened on July 4th last year .

Still not made a 2500+ pip month this year - unlike some of the figures you have previously hit - using your favourites like the GJ etc

Will pop in a join you and my fellow forexmospherians next month - and catch up on the good old days

Best Regards

Peter

Speak to you soon - and I need not wish you a great July trading month - I know you will have one(y)

Approx Midday

EU and EJ been scalp buys last 10 mins and 30 mins on EJ

I have been in a EA scalp sell and been up 11 pips - but now unless we go under 24 again - will exit my 30% sell stake.

We are only talking 2 -5 pip net gains on the EU and EJ scalps - its that bad - certainly don't plan to take another 25 scalps to try and make another 50+ pips lol

Well glad i was in EA scalp sell - as EU and EJ - just seen quick spikes down on the hr

Still in EA on 30% scalp sell for now - not in EU or EJ and came out GU scalp sell ages ago - but need to review for this hr

12 09 pm

Out EA - just wont go under 23 - so taken 257 - even though under 32 still in sell mode.

EU and EJ - just teasing and trying to turn up - but with no strength

GU - yes missing out as came out scalp sell but back in at 37 and so far low 32 with price now at 34

From 12 09 / 10 pm and 32 - the GU was craftly turning after its quick new low - I have exited late at 35 with less than 1 .4 pips - ( yes that bad) and really from 34 it was a scalp buy but needs above 45 and 49 to keep any scalp buy on longer.

At least now the euro crosses are in synce - all trying to move up - but with no volume or strength behind them - yet ;-) so hardly exciting for now

1 05 pm UK time

Noticed EU peaked again at end of half hr time window at 12 39pm at 3594/5

By rights from 12 41 pm it was a scalp sell at 94 although 933 confirmed it

Will post my EU chart in a bit to show what I see

Remember now 3585-88 is all support still - so unless we drop under say 83 - then more scalp buys again

1 12 pm

EU

A turn again is being tried from 86/7

Pure scalpers would be in and out now with 1 6 - 2 pip by now - but for me although no new low under 3586 at 1 0 9 pm - my LRs have still not gone under price enough to say 100% scalp buy

35897 and 90 confirm another try for a scalp buy - but with markets being slow - 86 to 84 is the tease zone to make you sweat or to stay with the sell.

Overtime you get the rythem and a tick chart does help here - plus 0 3 or under half a pip spreads

EU - 3 possible scalps last 90 mins from TW's and LRs

EU - 1 Min LR Chart with 3 TW moves - backed up by PA and LR's

176820d1404476727-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-4714.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 4714.JPG
    EU - 4714.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
Morning Sir Gissa

I am am very well and looking forward to another holiday break

I hope you are well and have enjoyed your breaks etc

Disappointing today - being so slow - especially compared to what happened on July 4th last year .

Still not made a 2500+ pip month this year - unlike some of the figures you have previously hit - using your favourites like the GJ etc

Will pop in a join you and my fellow forexmospherians next month - and catch up on the good old days

Best Regards

Peter

Speak to you soon - and I need not wish you a great July trading month - I know you will have one(y)

Dear Forexmospherian and all,
Have a great July too and ditto those sentiments F.
Current UCHF attached along with my live current. Have been scalping this and others via the normal EPR methods.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-07-04_13-21_USD-CHF.jpg

2014-07-04_13-21_USD-CHF(2).jpg

I suppose many will think - what 3 trades over 90 mins on EU to make a possible 12 or 15+ pips - whats the good of that ?

My answer would be -

1, They are high probability scalps with RR's of 1 to even 2.5

2. Even today on a slow- low volume day - you can still risk say 50% of normal stakes - so even on 2 or 3 lots - you can still make over $300 + and if you are really experienced and trade normally over say 10 lots then today on 5 lots is easy $350 + for an hour work

3. While you are scalping one pair - there is normally other opportunties that you might be able to leave a trade on with stop in just a few pips profit - and then you can leave that and forget - whilst checking other scalps out.

4. Scalping - works any day - day in day out - yes the market will tease you and con you - but over the years you will know the tricks and the BTTZ areas and get round most of them

EU for now - well now no 3590 and then its a test of 86 again - one as to go - and pressure is on lower - but always be aware of the next tease

From 12 09 / 10 pm and 32 - the GU was craftly turning after its quick new low - I have exited late at 35 with less than 1 .4 pips - ( yes that bad) and really from 34 it was a scalp buy but needs above 45 and 49 to keep any scalp buy on longer.

From over 90 mins ago - comment on GU

We made over 7145 but not quite 49 - been on 30% stake on this pair for over with stop now in profit at 38 for approx 30=+ mins

Sorry not been covering Swissy - but thanks to Sir Gissa we have some nice charts to see how that'e been doing the opposite to the EU

EJ

still a scalp sell as from 12 51 pm and 138 73 area

we need under 63 and 60 to hold this scalp sell on longer - it should drop more - but all depends on strength of supports at 63 -65 area

I´m done for today and will finish with a really nice gain. I could today rollback yesterdays loss and even a small profit.
7 Trades and everyone is positiv altough 5 of them are small. Great what´s possible with focus.
And that on a really slow day with a 25p Range. Unbelievable.

I will now focus on my upcoming test on monday but i will still read and follow today.

Good luck.

I´m done for today and will finish with a really nice gain. I could today rollback yesterdays loss and even a small profit.
7 Trades and everyone is positiv altough 5 of them are small. Great what´s possible with focus.
And that on a really slow day with a 25p Range. Unbelievable.

I will now focus on my upcoming test on monday but i will still read and follow today.

Good luck.

Very Well Done Sunzy

Enjoy your week end

Regards

F

2 00 PM

The action started again with small spikes down on many of the pairs I trade.

Don't be fooled though - yes we still might drop more - but most times very quick moves are just false

Status
Not open for further replies.