Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

above 3588 - still in a scalp buy mode - but now needs over 96 and 3600 to hold on longer

EJ also a scalp buy but in a BTTZ area

Gu

Now at 7150 and out of 30% scalp sell - should have gone to scalp buy over 43 instead - but had thought it would stay under 7149

Will ignore now to 9 39 am to see if get a clearer clue

9 34 am

EU at 3595 and will exit scalp buy without seeing 97+

Still a scalp buy - but might be chance to scalp buy lower again

9 39 am - end of half hr TW

EU - Friday we made 3602 but not 3603 - so now after any pullback - if we get one - we really need to see over 3603 say - we know 3607/8 is a R area as well

EJ

Did the 73 just - then 9 39 am was scalp sell again

That was a very crafty manipulated move - as above 73/4 was up bias still

But bots reversed or pulled buys at 9 39 / 40 am and so caused quick 11 pip drop

Last edited:
Yup - those bots just took my stop -( you win some - you lose some - as long as you win more than you lose - and the winners are bigger.....
EJ

Did the 73 just - then 9 39 am was scalp sell again

That was a very crafty manipulated move - as above 73/4 was up bias still

But bots reversed or pulled buys at 9 39 / 40 am and so caused quick 11 pip drop

Yup - those bots just took my stop -( you win some - you lose some - as long as you win more than you lose - and the winners are bigger.....

I think that was very fast move - but always be ready for tricks at -

on the hr and half hr exactly - then 9 mins past - 21 mins past and of course 39 mins past and last one - 9 min to the new hr

The EJ - trick was to get scalpers into new buys - just before the 11 pip pullback

I was out my scalp buy already - and late catching sell so only made 4 pips

10 00 am

EU - above 3596 still a scalp buy but needs over 3604 to hold to 3607

ATm LH at 3601 - which was a scalp sell - needing 94 to confirm lower

Will wait to 10 30 time window just to see if any new set ups - and then will have a break for 30 -60 mins - as it is slow and low action for now

Normally I check every hr then to see if any new levels breached

With EU we really need over 3604 - 08 and 3613 for looking at taking new or holding existing scalp buys

Other pairs going into BTTZ area - so always difficult - even to scalp at times

Status
Not open for further replies.