Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 32 am

EU - my last low on EU was at 10 07 am - so need 10 37 /39 onwards with no breach to say then for next half hr price favours higher

It can drop to say 97 again but should not test under 95 - but can only really then get out of cycle by going over 3604+

The down side is it could stay between 3595 and 3604 for several hrs - but I hope not ;-)

GU

Finally under 41 - but not in scalp sell now -

I have a nice down trendline - and under 47/8 now on GU is scalp sells - but of course it can still bounce up from say 38 to 47 and still be in down mode

EU

kept with LH for now - waited approx hr to breach previous low of 94 and then fell to supports again at 85 /97

Really in a BTTZ now

Small one 95 to 84 - larger one 74 to 3604 - chose either but areas set up to just screw you normally

GU

Finally under 41 - but not in scalp sell now -

I have a nice down trendline - and under 47/8 now on GU is scalp sells - but of course it can still bounce up from say 38 to 47 and still be in down mode

GU comment from exactly an hr ago

Kept under 47 - went under 38 and so far managed 7121 - still a scalp sell on pullbacks staying under 32 -34.

My 30% stake went under my entry - but only a few pips - so 70% win - wiped out the 30% small loss

GU now under 7149/50 a scalp sell again

GU comment - exactly 2 hrs ago

11 49 am a new time window and price now in a BTTZ

Under 7120 hold on scalp sells for low

Over 29 and 35 then back to looking more at scalp buy

EU

kept with LH for now - waited approx hr to breach previous low of 94 and then fell to supports again at 85 /97

Really in a BTTZ now

Small one 95 to 84 - larger one 74 to 3604 - chose either but areas set up to just screw you normally

EU comment approx 25 mins agao

Eu above 95 now and so still a scalp buy

Still in larger BTTZ - so really need above 3604 for any confirmation - and 3600 to 3585 still a BTTZ

GU

Low on the midday hr at 7116

By 7119/20 its a scalp buy and confirmed at 12 09 pm

To hold on for a turn up we really need above 29/30 and 35 - we have hit the 29 now as we;;

Remember 30 min rule on midday low as well

because the EU really wants back above 3600 and higher - i am reluctant to scalp sell EJ now

Trouble is - its all tease zones - so I should not even be bothering atm until we get clear breaks

EJ as been a difficult one like EU as a BTTZ area

Yes originally under 59 wanted to scalp sell but at 12 09pm was still scalp buy above 59

I can only enter scalp sell now under 57 and then we have supports at 51/53

ffs (lol) think I am missing a jigsaw piece or are you hanging on to that one :devilish::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

ffs (lol) think I am missing a jigsaw piece or are you hanging on to that one :devilish::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

The level of tease and manipulation is at another high today

The levels are being falsely created and causing a problem - because a breach by just 1-or 2 pips no problem - but over 3 or 4 pips - then its created a change again in structure

In a nut shell - the market is taking the "mick" lol

GU

30 min rule

Low posted over 30 mins ago - so in next 30 mins should stay above 7116 and try over 7130

If it stays under 30 then after another 30 mins it can test then under 7116

Status
Not open for further replies.