Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

Out my 30% scalp buy now at 43 after making 48 and taking 70% off earlier

EJ - still on 30% on scalp sell but need to see under 63 and 60 to hold it longer

EU - yes another low of 3885 - but just a tease

From over 90 mins ago - comment on GU

We made over 7145 but not quite 49 - been on 30% stake on this pair for over with stop now in profit at 38 for approx 30=+ mins

Sorry not been covering Swissy - but thanks to Sir Gissa we have some nice charts to see how that'e been doing the opposite to the EU

Excellent idea Forexmospherian, if any new traders want to know what EU is doing right now then just turn the UChf chart up the other way. Here is a basic snap shot of AU as well.
Speak to you later Forexmospherian all the best.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-07-04_14-02_AUD-USD.jpg

Excellent idea Forexmospherian, if any new traders want to know what EU is doing right now then just turn the UChf chart up the other way. Here is a basic snap shot of AU as well.
Speak to you later Forexmospherian all the best.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 176822

Great AU chart - not took one trade on it today so far - but as been a nice contributor to my bank account this last week- and another nice pair for FX traders

Regards

Peter

Very Well Done Sunzy

Enjoy your week end

Regards

F

Thanks. I will, with my books and lot of learning...
But as student i can allot time for trading and that is just great. Some hours trading per day and I´m happy. :)

I couldn´t get my 10 consecutive winning days because of yesterday, so my next goal is to get them. Over 9 winning days in a row.
Perhaps, someday, i can get month-free or even year-free of losing days, just like you.

Enjoy your evening and don´t forget the Germany vs. France game today. ;)

2 39 pm - end of half hr time window

It's back to watching paint dry again.

GU its trying up again - but can only take interest either over 50 or under 40

Euro crosses just meandering with bull bias on EJ and EA last 30 mins and EU doing what it does best - teasing in a tight range 3585 to 3592 - 7 pips

Footies not till 5 00 pm kick off - need to stock the fridge up with more lager and otherwise will just check every hr time window - to see if we can have some moves starting

Shame - so slow - but as we know - that can all change - you never know

See you later

2 00 pm

GU struggling - not seen above 71537 so far and then the pullback

Above 49 still scalp bullish - but the markets is making you work for every pip atm

3 07 pm

GU 71552 high and scalp sell at 53 again - but need under 48 to hold on

Actually the GU as been nice PA - not like the EU lol

Last edited:
4 30 pm

GU - so far this super fast scalp sell under 53 as made 45

Under 49 still a sell - down to 30% stake

EU - All i need to say is - 4 00 pm HL 3587 and 4 09 pm - scalp buy confirmed 89/90 and now 93/94 - needs above 3603 to hold on

See chart now at 4 39 pm

176826d1404488630-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-4714pm.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 4714pm.JPG
    EU - 4714pm.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:
GU -

Well i got out my 30% scalp sell before 49 OK - but failed to scalp buy - as still in EU scalp buy

Silly me - its the long awaited moves started - even if only 15 pip - GU now back up at 7165 and only got it at 58

Monday 7th July 2014 - Pre open time

Good Morning Intraday FX traders

Monday morning again - and surely it cannot be slower than Friday (n)

Will check the calender to see if that can give us any help today and then normal stuff of a quick review and update on all the pairs I plan to trade today

Have a great trading week

Regards

F

6 50 am

EU

This pair fell both Thursday and Friday last week down to the 3580 support area and then the pullbacks failed to make over 3603 - giving us several LH's - but for now no significant LL

I need above 3588 and 96 to be looking at taking scalp buys for now and under 80 and 77 would be more scalp sells to next support areas the main ones being 3560 and 3550.

All euro crosses look bearish - but as we know that can change so easily in a session and also I always look at trading in both directions - no matter how strong any trend is - and as an example the next pair I will cover - the GU - I have already scalp bought from the 6 30 am TW

GU

6 56 am

Price fell this morning to 7137 and from the start of the 6 30 am TW at 6 21 am was a scalp buy around 7139 /40

Current high so far - current high at R area - 7145/6 and I have already dropped to 30% stake on the buy and will pull if we dont break 50 or go under 44

7 10 am and past end of TW

GU could not make over 46/7 - so exited 30% scalp buy scalp at 45 - but have not scalp sold even though I have had the signal - as I think 39 /41 is support area again

Still in EJ and EU scalp sells - but both now on 30% stakes

AU and EA

Will cover and update on both pairs later on - but both been in scalp sells this last hr - and so out of sync and not advisable to trade just atm - maybe after London Open

Saying that no around at 8 00 am time - but will be back during that hour

7 23 am

Since 7 21 am and start of half hr time window - exited scalp sells on EJ and EU and price turned and became a scalp buy - not in either on scalp buys as instead went back in GU on scalp buy from 44

Status
Not open for further replies.