Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday 2nd July 2014 - Pre Open's

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Problems with my Chrome internet browser this morning - reinstalled it and so far OK

Normal quick review of main FX pairs I plan to trade along with Updates

Have a good trading day

Regards

F

EU

Was a scalp sell under 3676 -prior to the EO at 7 00 am

Price fell from yesterday's high's of near 3700 ( we did get a spike to 3701 ) and low so far 3667 - from where its just bounced at the Open

Main supports 3650 -60 area with main R so far 3700.

Some news on EU at 10 00 am - but not major red news - although there is on the dollar later on

Last edited:
GU

Made a new yearly high of 7166 yesterday - dropped this morning so far to 7140 and from EO - bounced up to 7156 and then dropped back down to 47 - great for scalping both ways

Like the EU - keep a note of exact time of any interim Highs and Lows being printed - as they need to hold 30 mins - with no breach to have a chance of larger turns

Above 7145 GU scalp bullish for buys and needs under 7142 and 38 for more scalp sells

AU and EA

Great movers yesterday with AU making over 9500 and EA down to 4400

With red Aussie Trade balance news last night - Au dropped again to 9450 area and as been a scalp buy from there over last hour

EA - made 4470 - and as been in scalp sell under there with low so far 4446

Will be trading both pairs during the day so will update fairly regular

EJ

My favourite intraday scalping pair normally

From 7 00 am TW been a scalp buy from low at 138 83 - 91 atm and need 94 to hold part stakes on for higher after any pullback staying above 85.

Check time of first low painted and it as now gone over 30 mins

EU

The bounce from 7 00 am EO as now taken price up to 3678 - from 3667 - and the low as now gone over 30 mins since printing

That means next 30 mins should stay above the low and try higher - but then if it does want lower - that may be attempted after the hr from the original print time.

3679 -82 are ideal scalp sell prices for pullbacks

GU

Made a new yearly high of 7166 yesterday - dropped this morning so far to 7140 and from EO - bounced up to 7156 and then dropped back down to 47 - great for scalping both ways

Like the EU - keep a note of exact time of any interim Highs and Lows being printed - as they need to hold 30 mins - with no breach to have a chance of larger turns

Above 7145 GU scalp bullish for buys and needs under 7142 and 38 for more scalp sells

GU comment from approx 10 mins ago

GU now up at 7157 - either lock in some pips profit or take part majority 60- 75% stakes off

Need over 7163 and 67 to hold scalp buys on longer and if no joy look for scalp sells in this or next time window

7 39 AM

End of half hr time window

EU - looks like 3670 area is a good support for now - so any pullbacks from say 79 -82 area - should still stay above low and 3670.

If EU does not fall under 82 - i will be surprised - but its FX - anything can and normally does happen - so our jobs is to cover and make sure you are either still in part scalp buy - or locked some profits in

EJ

Still in a scalp buy mode - but cannot make over 138 91 for now

Low held over 30 mins - so should try up again above say 83/84

Would need under low by at least 3 pips to start scalp selling more - as could be just a tease

EU at 7 50 am

High so far on this scalp buy now 3681 - not scalp sold yet - but watching to see if tries 82 or higher

Want to scalp sell - down to 30% stakes on scalp buy and they would be exited under 77

GU

would be nice if we can scalp buy GU again around 7148 to 50 area - if it pullback now

Over 63 and 66 back into scalp buys - or hold any you may still be in

I am in 4 scalps atm - but 3 with profits locked in

New TW in 5 mins - so then will look for changes etc

Pete you are probably a very nice guy but your statement above in 4 scalps atm ( profits locked in ----- great but once again after the event --------- I think the only way to overcome members doubts is to set up a live skype room etc , maybe with the help of the rumpled one ( just an idea ------ whats your thoughts on matter :?:)

Pete you are probably a very nice guy but your statement above in 4 scalps atm ( profits locked in ----- great but once again after the event --------- I think the only way to overcome members doubts is to set up a live skype room etc , maybe with the help of the rumpled one ( just an idea ------ whats your thoughts on matter :?:)

I did a skype room for about 3 months in 2011 and then tried again in 2012

It did my head in - and did not help me - but seemed to help all in the room

I was being fired questions etc etc all the while and found it very hard to focus

Remember - this thread is really for my own benefit - dont mind helping others - but dont want to be an alert or call services etc etc

Once traders have the 1 min LR chart set up and know the time windows etc etc- then really - they are half way there - its just practice - practice - practice

Hope you understand etc - but not keen for live chat for now - but shame about the delays etc here

Status
Not open for further replies.