Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - 6 min LR chart - after 9 30 am UK news

GU - From end of May 2014 to after news this morning

Still bullish for now

176694d1404290654-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-2714.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 2714.JPG
    GU - 2714.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
GU at 9 50 am just prior to TW

7168 is interim support and 7177 -80 the R area

Under 67 we can scalp sell to maybe 60 -

We need over 81 and 85 for more scalp buys

Hi All

nice moves after the news in GBP

what do you think F in a GE scalp sell?

The GU is still bullish really - but can easily pullback 15 to 30+ pips before trying up again

On the 6 min chart is shows some levels we need to breach under to start a turn and a bigger fall starting - like under 7140 and 22 etc

Forex - Its a funny ol game - I figured more up - who knows?
Your "time window" I love - the LR's still not 100% happy with, but we're getting there http://screencast.com/t/nqbgEVEKf
-

Yes - the time windows are very helpful

I think the LR's take time to really understand and interpretate - I know Major Magnum is only fully understanding them after he been using then over 7 months.

I have got used to them for over 8 /9 years - but even in last 3 yrs I have learnt more on their individual meanings

It really does take time - but every 1000 live screen hours - does make you better

10 04 am

After hr change and EU and EJ possible scalp buys - but have not taken them yet - as we have not really tested the R areas - so might be just teasing atm

PS - as I typed that EU moved up 3 pips - too late to jump in just atm

Last edited:
Yes - the time windows are very helpful

I think the LR's take time to really understand and interpretate - I know Major Magnum is only fully understanding them after he been using then over 7 months.

I have got used to them for over 8 /9 years - but even in last 3 yrs I have learnt more on their individual meanings

It really does take time - but every 1000 live screen hours - does make you better

It´s way easier for LR-beginners to put them in short/mid/long LR, in my opinion.

Short for entries/exits. Mid to see in which direction the price can go in the next minutes and long to see if there are possible big moves and if the trend changes or is just a correction.

10 21 am - another new TW

All pairs are in what I call BTTZ areas - ie Bermuda Triangle Tease Zones - a bit like NTZ - none trade zones - as price enters the area and then plays both ways -

The GU one is classic

We know it bullish - its stayed bove 7160 so far - but needs above really 80 to try higher

So 7160 -80 is a 20 pip range - that can be scalped - but its difficult - as the market wants to get intraday traders going the wrong way in new trades

We need to watch postings of interim highs and lows - and to see if the hold for 30 mins and not get breached

Thats what I am doing on EU and EJ now and even GU as high needs the hr before it can be breached as it was not done so in first 30 mins

Hope that makes sense

Last edited:
myself, i c the price in pockets.watching 1h,15m,5,pocket,push,retest,push etc etc
also i think i have diff. in my book for S/R as the core area and where SLs are to be eaten just for the sake of fakes.
LRs - having them on 1 min,,to c if it lights up :)
but TW is something that doesnt take rocket science to observe and sort of felt it myself before when i was entering on some green 1 h candles buys, just to c it reverse and vice versa.
watching you

10 41 am

Ideally want to scalp buy EU again at 57 /58 area.

Under 54 would forget as another low - but that needs over an Hr from last low - as for 30 mins not breached

myself, i c the price in pockets.watching 1h,15m,5,pocket,push,retest,push etc etc
also i think i have diff. in my book for S/R as the core area and where SLs are to be eaten just for the sake of fakes.
LRs - having them on 1 min,,to c if it lights up :)
but TW is something that doesnt take rocket science to observe and sort of felt it myself before when i was entering on some green 1 h candles buys, just to c it reverse and vice versa.
watching you

I find a lot of my S & R levels i use are different to so many other traders who work on longer time frames etc

For instance now on EU - 57 /58 just above the low of 55/56 are important for me - as I think they could be used to turn price up again

However for now we have not gone under 59 - so we might see a turn without using them

GU at 9 50 am just prior to TW

7168 is interim support and 7177 -80 the R area

Under 67 we can scalp sell to maybe 60 -

We need over 81 and 85 for more scalp buys

GU comment from exactly an hr ago

Well scalp sold - came out 70% stake at 62 but left 30% on and so far made 58

I would like to scalp buy the GU above 50 - but need to see if we try under 57 and 54

10 57 am

EJ - now a scalp buy above 55

Low lasted over 30 mins - but we need above 66 to hold any scalp buys on longer

Going to have another break - and back later on maybe for Midday

12 19 pm

EJ

Anyone notice we topped at 138 66 ( see previous post) at 12 09 pm - did not go above and it was then a scalp sell ?

We would need under 56 to hold the scalp sell on - and it might just be a pullback

Back over say 68 and 71 - scalp buys again

12 23 pm and in new time window

GU now testing 7170 again

7157/8 is the support - 73/4 then 7180 next R area

Really inbetween - still a BTTZ - like so many other pairs for now

Dax still sleeping in a range of 10p. Will wait till US open and use my time to learn for the upcoming test on monday.

AU and EA

Both very quiet and slow for now - like most pairs

Supports holding for AU at 9450 area - need back over 65 and 69 to stay with holding scalp buys for higher

Back after lunch

Last edited:
10 41 am

Ideally want to scalp buy EU again at 57 /58 area.

Under 54 would forget as another low - but that needs over an Hr from last low - as for 30 mins not breached

EU comment from 90+ mins ago

Price rose above 58 and made 3670/1 at 1 00 pm

From then on it fell again - and was not here to take scalp sell which saw under 54 and down to 42.

Low as held over 30 mins - so now can we see back over 52 and 55 to hold scalp buys on

Status
Not open for further replies.