Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

Down to 7150 area - and i was hoping to scalp buy around this price again

I think whilst still above 48 - OK

If we dropped under there would be still a scalp sell

EJ

i have interim supports around 76 and then 68

So far bounced at 76 area and so out scalp sell for now - still a scalp sell under say 83/4 - but will leave to time windows to review

Good morning traders.

Dax with high at 9927,8. If that resistance breaks it should give a nice boost.

LR bullish. 1H resistance at 9928. Waiting till timeframe.

8 21 am

New TW

EU - in a mini BTTZ - ie from 3670 to 82

12 pips - we need to break out - either way to really start scalping again - as in the 12 pips - its just teasing etc- to get traders to take wrong trades

Even if we drop under 70 next supports at both 3650 and 60 areaa

Good morning traders.

Dax with high at 9927,8. If that resistance breaks it should give a nice boost.

LR bullish. 1H resistance at 9928. Waiting till timeframe.

Morning Sunzy

Good luck with the Dax and keep us updated on how the set up works there

Have a good day

Regards

F

I did a skype room for about 3 months in 2011 and then tried again in 2012

It did my head in - and did not help me - but seemed to help all in the room

I was being fired questions etc etc all the while and found it very hard to focus

Remember - this thread is really for my own benefit - dont mind helping others - but dont want to be an alert or call services etc etc

Once traders have the 1 min LR chart set up and know the time windows etc etc- then really - they are half way there - its just practice - practice - practice

Hope you understand etc - but not keen for live chat for now - but shame about the delays etc here

what about u d type only and no answering Qs? :) but i understand, a human does good only what he/she feels to do.

what about u d type only and no answering Qs? :) but i understand, a human does good only what he/she feels to do.

Hi patient pip

Well spotted with times yesterday on your chart (y)

I think if skype room is controlled well etc - it can be good - but if you end up with 15+ traders etc - then sometimes that's when the problems start etc.

I was hoping never to call any scalp trades that might only last 1 -5 mins - and then it easy - ie only call the larger intraday moves that might happen at critical points of time - with price and S or R all lining up etc.

Trouble is - some days - I have to take say 5 -10 scalps to get some pips in prior to the nicer set ups appearing

Might look at it again - still wanting to improve this thread first etc so I am open to all views

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU

Broke under 50 and 48 - and although it bounced - it was not going anywhere without getting back over 55

Needs under 43 and 39 to hold scalp sells on - whilst staying under 51/2 for now

GU

difficult now - notice a double bottom at 46

We need to stay under 52 to test 46 again - otherwise - we will get a turn up confirmed above 53 and 55 and then its a case - with 46 stay for 30 mins with no breach under

8 47 am

Too many BTTZ areas at the moment

Going to have a 20 -40 min break for now and then another review

We need clean moves out of BTTZ ranges - otherwise - they will have your money

See you a bit later

GL

Wish I had been - still loads more opportunities

GU now made 7177 - let the dust settle and see if we can scalp buy again on any pullbacks - which should stay above 62 -66 area

EJ

i have interim supports around 76 and then 68

So far bounced at 76 area and so out scalp sell for now - still a scalp sell under say 83/4 - but will leave to time windows to review

EJ comment from approx 1 hr ago

made 138 62 and under 74 on any pullbacks - still in sell mode

Over 75 and 80 would be a turn starting

Status
Not open for further replies.