Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM - that's a great example of tunnel vision - I am thinking EU / EJ and therefore EA will all be doing the same etc - That was a great example of taking nothing for granted - AU as been bullish this morning - another one I missed - ( sorry ) and from just the EA and AU I could have easily had my daily targets in under 2 hrs

But I didn't so I just accept not on song or really in the zone this morning

Yes a bacon sarnie and a strong cup of tea will help ;-))

Last edited:
Wait for bounces on those 2 pairs and then see if you can get in them again as AU scalp buy and EA scalp sell - but only after retraces - under ideally 20 pips

Can you see how the market is taking the wee wee on the EU and GU ;-)

Eu still as we thought trying to fall a little - whilst GU does it own thing again and goes over 6311 and now at 17

Thats shows that 6302 I mentioned was a HL - i thought it was but there again did not act on it - too interested in my bacon sarnie ;-)

My bacon sarnie and my strong tea have not kicked in yet ;-)

EA - 4883 was OK and I though I could get in a on a LH at say 80 or 79 - but price stayed under 76 and therefore yet again - not enabling me to get a really nice 3-5 pip stop that I need

Swissy / UC - back over 56 - no longer in a scalp buy on it but now at 9060 - this pair is too slow normally - but did catch a nice scalp buy this morning as my first trade before London Open

GU locking 30% part in a stop in profit at 6336 - very tight - but surely we need a pull back again - these bulls must be thinking they have won the lottery ;-)

well got my answer - no 50 and taken 36 - but now dynamic supports at 27 to 31 - so not just jumping in any scalp sells for a bit

EA - still big tease - not gone down for a new low again - and not gone up over the 4884 and 86 we need.

This as lasted over 30 mins again - so expect in next half hr time window for it to wake up - one way or the other ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.