Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - low now at 3587 - above 91 is a scalp buy - not in it - needs over 3600 to hold with a HL then over 91.

If that happens worth looking for a scalp buy

Only scalp sell under 91 and 85 for now

GU - after it just took out bull scalpers - its now done another high at 6352 . Another to watch with EU as both trying to say - we are still bullish for now

EU - not made 3600 again but thinking of scalp buying again at 90-92 as stop then just low at 87 - in time window watching PA to decide

Just entered the hour time window for 12.00 pm Midday - UK time

Nothing much happening and US off this afternoon .

It could be another trick /ploy - make all traders think the markets are really quiet for today and then in next few hrs - start taking levels out

The Forex market is like a "minefield" - you have to stay cautious - anything can be just a few steps or hrs away.

I will still be scalping this next 5 hrs - but with 2 or 3 breaks

EU - i have scalp brought twice now over 92 in the last 30 mins - first time for 7 pips and now I now I have only been up 3 pips and thinking - should I get out - as not looking to good atm and 90 is my stop

GU - after it just took out bull scalpers - its now done another high at 6352 . Another to watch with EU as both trying to say - we are still bullish for now

GU perfect example of a time scalp - 6352 high - then 30 mins later it had not been breached and the LH at 6350 was saying now scalp sell under 49

I spotted it with price at 45 - ignored it as too late for entry - but now we have been down to 6335 and supports around 29 -32

EA - still big tease - not gone down for a new low again - and not gone up over the 4884 and 86 we need.

This as lasted over 30 mins again - so expect in next half hr time window for it to wake up - one way or the other ;-)

Yes went above 2 key price levels at 84 and 86 and confirmed scalp buy with present high at 4895

Take 70% off if it does not stay above 91

GU - now down at 6331 and at a support area - take off any scalp sells or at least 70% off as in next few pips it might stop

Cannot scalp buy yet - outside time window now

GU - I think you need under 26 and 23 to hold or take more scalp sells - and above 27 still think interim supports might try and hold price up ??

EJ - another new high again - although its been about 4 hrs since last one and price now made 139.17.

I think above 139 .02 still in bullish mode - but dont just scalp buy - let it pull back - or scalp sell it and see that 139.02/5 keep it up to have another try up again

EA - got that one wrong lost at least an extra 4 pips profit and should have come out 4906 when it became a scalp sell - (instead of 4902) - which only made 8 pips down then turned and now in line with EJ making another high- and I am not in it atm

EA should be a scalp sell off at 4920 to 25 as dynamic R;s

Above 4933 then will - or should carry on higher to test weekly highs

EJ - price now down to 02/05 interim support area after a high at 17/18. cannot just scalp buy yet - outside time window but need to be ready.

If you are in a scalp sell then take 70% off and only hold other 30% if Ej drops under 138.97 and 94

EJ - another new high again - although its been about 4 hrs since last one and price now made 139.17.

I think above 139 .02 still in bullish mode - but dont just scalp buy - let it pull back - or scalp sell it and see that 139.02/5 keep it up to have another try up again

Got that one correct from approx 15 mins ago

139.02 did hold - but not bothered with the scalp buy yet - as need to see in hour time window the next plan is

Under supports as already said in mid 90's you should be in more scalp sellsor holding any 30% you have on now

Nice got parts off both ways - late in scalp buy at 07 but 70% off again at 13 and now 30% stake held with stop at B/E

EU - woke up exactly on the Hour with a 12 pip rise and now back in 3600 land again - Not in any scalp on EU - as was just too boring last few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.