Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have EU and GU as bullish - but the market as not wanted to show either so far this morning

We need over 3608 and 11 to really be holding scalp buys and under 85 to think scalp sell might work on EU

GU more bullish today - even though OB - that can be got rid off quite easily - by just boring bulls and getting them to take some profits and teasing Bears into thinking - its got to be time for big sell offs ;-)

The market is just too clever ( manipulated ) - but it still as to move no matter what happens - so forget your own bias - just follow what happens and when new levels either way take place ;-)

EA - price made 4940 and so far a LH at 37 - either take 70% off any scalp buys or all of it if we dont see 37 again but we go under 29 - as then its scalp sells again

Out of half hr time window and cannot see anything really interesting

EA / EJ / EU / GU all still in an up bias mode - but in rest mode - whilst the market decides the next plan

EA most active but 1 pip more spread than all the others I have been scalping today at 1.4 pips now - its just done another 1 pip higher again and really although I cannot have my stop that wide 26 is the first clue for a scalp sell

EU and EJ trying to convince scalpers to sell now - It is a new hour time window but with US off need to see next 2 hrs to know whether real moves will happen or not

EJ - interim supports at 138.96-98 and EU at 3591 - need those to go to hold any scalp sells on really for larger moves

OK just spent last hours going thru what I did, and ik am none the wiser. I cannot see why my entries were bad. Having another look as I seem to have descended into total ignorance again

HI MM

Well I remember your GU being a great scalp sell - but cannot remember all the others etc atm

Don't worry - re focus for now again - but dont just jump in - especially with low volumes expected with US off

EA - another tease with another new high by a pip again - having to ignore it atm - due to spreads etc and have not 30% free trade on it

MM - look at EJ for a classic scalp buy from exactly new hour - 2.00pm and also a HL ;-))

That is a classic set up with many clues we could list now

Last edited:
The pair I am not in scalp buying up over 35 pips since hr change - typical - please kick me again MM ;-)))

ie the EA - due to extra spread - bu**er

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.