Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.45 pm UK time - taken GU free trade stop off on the scalp buy at 6301 - as too close for comfort and now under 6315 and 6311 its in a scalp sell mode.

Need under 85 to hold scalp sells on longer and so my stop at 85 was under threat

EA - managed so far up to 4989 - and so close to the magic big number 5000 ;-)

Under 4981 its still a scalp sell with supports at 4950 -55 area

EJ in hour time window - new high at 138.80 - scalp sell but only hold under 60. Only scalp buy again say over 85 and 88

End of half hr time window and out EA and GU scalp sells. Late school run and footy match now - will be around again later on or in the morning

See you guys and I hope you day as been similar to mine - fairly easy and not even needed 10 trades ;-))

Morning Traders

A quick review of a few pairs I will be looking at trading today - Also Remember - US - Thanks giving day - so off this afternoon

As at European Open approx 7.00am time

EU - topped over 20 hrs ago at 3613 and then approx 4 hrs later a LH at 3608. Low 3558 - so approx 50 -60 pip range - with a break needed next. Immediate intraday bias is still up above 3550 and its a case do we get a LH again under 3608 and then a clever ploy of not going under 3550 - but just enough to get more bears in - before we then shoot up to 3630 / 50 area.

Only the players know that one - but what ever happens we can be with it - so GL on this pair

For next hr my scalp cut off prices are 3571 and 3562. Above - scalp buys in order with us needing 92 to hold for the 3600+ area again.

Scalp sells under these 2 prices and hold if we go under 55 and 50,

GU - 6330 is - the high of yesterday and now price at 6315 and above 6280 still bullish again. Ideal for fakey's either way - so be careful over the London Open ;-)

UChf - Low at 9040 over 20 hrs ago and now a HL in last 2 hrs at 9070. So scalp bullish over 70 and thats been a nice scalp buy from 73 already for me and I took 70% off at 77 and will look at taking the rest off if we dont go over 81 in next 7 mins

Will update other pairs later

Have a great trading day ;-)

Swissy - well we have made 81 on my 30% scalp buy and we are at the end of my time window - basically saying its peaked for now at 90818. Its still looks bullish - but as first scalp of the day with 70% already off in the bag - I will still leave on - but put my stop really tight up to 79 and now forget it - and if I am stopped out it still a 6 pip profit anyway ;-)

7.50 am UK - out for London open - but back next hr.

EJ and EA - still showing bullish signs - EJ over 138.85 hold on scalp buys on for 139.00 and we need under 60 to scalp sell for now

EA slightly different set up although still bullish but looks for now more likely to fall again under 4950

See you near 9.00am time and GL

Notice GU interim support area - 6321 -26. So above still bullish and below 21 then it might be worth looking for a turn down and a scalp sell from any bounces staying below 39

GU - 6298 low for now - I only got in at 18 - so very late - but taken 70% off at 6302 now and with put stop on 30% at 6310 - tight and still in profit

WD - MM - you got me in that one ;-))))

only 20k vol left on gu
what is holding e/u up?

EU is in big tease mode.

Players trying to work out were they can make the most money- frying bears - or frying bulls at say 3620 and then 150 pip drop - or even better - why not fry both bulls and bears ;-)) lol

Remember we are still all in the fakey tease mode atm , Might be worth waiting until dust settles - even though we are in a time window still

When ever holds for over 30 mins - then its a big clue - but if price does not carry on turning and just stops in range - then the high or Low can still go again under the hour gap

Status
Not open for further replies.