Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
News in approx 10 mins - then at the hour change at 2 pm UK time

Might have a bit of a break in between and eat my salad ;-(

EU and GU both fell further - notice more news on hr but will not be back about at desk to later now

i think EU needs over 40 and 45 again to even think of it turning up again in next few hrs

As I type this - just had a 15 -20 pip spike up - crafty lot ;-))

CU later

Eu - After the silly PA we have just had in last 45 mins - EU is now a scalp buy over 32 - with 53 being needed to then hold on for higher after a small pullback.

If price falls under 32 - its scalp sells that can be held on under 26 and the low

One of these ways will work - but if the market thinks one side is making too much - it might go after the double whammy - and make false break ways each way - simply to do your head in before any proper move ;-)

Be warned and GL ;-)

GU similar to EU now and needs a break up higher - or its' back into range.

AU - did drop again but now in the 9100 support zone and above 92 its favours higher with scalp buys ,
Only scalp sell it again under 88 and 85

EU - entered hr time window - unless we have a clear break up over 3555+ - take 70% off any scalp buys in case it stalls and goes back in range

GL - out in 5 mins for at least 30 mins - got my 70% off AU at 91143 for now and then 30% stake as stop in profit at 98

Back again and have taken the remaining stake off AU at 24 now and no longer in a scalp buy on it. Will see if I can buy again over 9108 if we have a pullback down

Back again and have taken the remaining stake off AU at 24 now and no longer in a scalp buy on it. Will see if I can buy again over 9108 if we have a pullback down

Dynamic support at 9112 to 14 - had not scalp sold under 26 - but you could do if you had wanted - with stop at 31

AU - interim supports at 18 and 12/14 - pick which one to come out any scalp sell - not in that one myself - hoping to get another scalp buy

Still in a EU scalp buy on 30% with stop moved up to 46 and in profit

EU - needs up over 3565 before next hr change at 5.00pm. Moving my stop up to 51 and if I get stopped now - no problem would look at scalp buying again on a higher stake if we still have the up bias in play

Just as a suggestion if you have been scalp selling under say 60 or 58 0 take 70% off at 52 - or if brave hold to see if we make 50 ? - so far low only 54

Its time for me to finish - but will stay around to the half hr window as wanting to see if EU will have a go up this next hr .

Not too bad a day - cannot grumble - made good money - so that's all that really counts I suppose ;-))

Morning Traders

Approx 7.15am Wednesday 27th November and quick update ready for today -

EU - was it 3599 or 3600 as the high in the Asian Session?. For me the EU is still intraday bullish above 3340 / 50. I am sure I will be taking a few scalp sells today ( yes already ) but also whilst above 3560 - more scalp buys as well

GU - Been up to 6230 and is still intraday bullish for me above 6150/60. Yet again I am sure will be doing scalps both ways today ;-)

UChf - 9054 low and yes its still bearish I think need back over 9100 to start thinking its turning again and for any dollar strength to be showing again

Will update a few other pairs later - but meanwhile have a few other duties this next couple of hours

Just before I go on the EU my own scalping range so far as been scalp selling below 3586 and then will be seeing if we can get scalp buys in above 3565.

Under 64 and 60 more sells with down bias and above 87 then more scalp buys for a trip up to or above 3600

Have a great day - I will ;-)

Regards

F

its just gone 9.30am UK time and still not finished half of my other non trading domestic jobs yet

Have got to pop out after 10am but hope to be about later today for at least 2 to 4 hours.

Meanwhile - EU - did not have to wait until 65 to scalp - 72 was interim low and then as said scalp buys and hold over 87. So far we have made 98/99 - and its up to you whether you take 70% stake off or all - depending if you think we will break up over say 3610 before dropping under 72 ;-)

GU made another high before the news - need under 6200 and 6192 to be holding on to any scalp sells taken before hand - otherwise - more scalp buys

Be back looking at other pairs later on

Regards

F

Morning Traders

Approx 7.15am Wednesday 27th November and quick update ready for today -

EU - was it 3599 or 3600 as the high in the Asian Session?. For me the EU is still intraday bullish above 3340 / 50. I am sure I will be taking a few scalp sells today ( yes already ) but also whilst above 3560 - more scalp buys as well

GU - Been up to 6230 and is still intraday bullish for me above 6150/60. Yet again I am sure will be doing scalps both ways today ;-)

UChf - 9054 low and yes its still bearish I think need back over 9100 to start thinking its turning again and for any dollar strength to be showing again

Will update a few other pairs later - but meanwhile have a few other duties this next couple of hours

Just before I go on the EU my own scalping range so far as been scalp selling below 3586 and then will be seeing if we can get scalp buys in above 3565.

Under 64 and 60 more sells with down bias and above 87 then more scalp buys for a trip up to or above 3600

Have a great day - I will ;-)

Regards

F

its just gone 9.30am UK time and still not finished half of my other non trading domestic jobs yet

Have got to pop out after 10am but hope to be about later today for at least 2 to 4 hours.

Meanwhile - EU - did not have to wait until 65 to scalp - 72 was interim low and then as said scalp buys and hold over 87. So far we have made 98/99 - and its up to you whether you take 70% stake off or all - depending if you think we will break up over say 3610 before dropping under 72 ;-)

GU made another high before the news - need under 6200 and 6192 to be holding on to any scalp sells taken before hand - otherwise - more scalp buys

Be back looking at other pairs later on

Regards

F

Two quotes today from approx 7.15am this morning - went out 5 mins or so later if i remember correctly and the other one after GU news at 9.45am

Its now 11.06 am UK time and GU at 6292 - ie and well over 70 - 80 or even 90 pips above were I told traders to scalp buy from and EU - Ok hold over 87 and price made 3613 - so lets say you exited say 10 pips lower - if your not a scalper so you are looking at 15 - 20 pips there - being very conservative.

Total on just those 2 - shall we say 80 pips being very cautious - or if you understand and can read PA - you would have made over 100 pips in last 3 hours.

Not bad for a trader who has the balls to say what he will be doing it type on a blog everyday - but all the old T2W traders think I am just playing - talking BS and of course have no trading skills at all

I therefore must copy a few like this one today and keep repeating until they eventually have to eat their words ;-))

What a laugh - it is funny

Last edited:
12.40pm UK time now and only 4 scalps this morning of which 2 are still in on free trades.

i have moved my free trade scalp buy stop up to 6285, The GU as made 6327 and my stop really should be tighter at say 6300+ but because I have been busy blogging on other threads and doing other duties - i have not been focused enough to take a load of scalps. I am way over my daily target - so could just stop now and go and relax etc.

EU - i m now totally out of and did not even bother with the Swissy - as it only dropped over about 30 pips against the 120+ pip rise of the GU

Notice EA and EJ both still bullish - missed them so far and have no free trade buys on them

Off to lunch soon - but will be back to take some new scalps in the US session ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.