Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't you believe me lol?>

Looks good to - me

16 Trades and only 3 wrong so - 81 % accuracy - very good - anything over say 70% very acceptable

168 pips net - excellent in a morning session although can see some might be on part stakes

Conclusion - that is really good and I would be proud of figures like that

You need to keep those stops under 6 pips and now get ready for US session later - but clear the head etc and get a break and eat and drink etc - and say to yourself - I will not let net go under 150 pips now - so 18 pips or 3 losses to play with ;-))

F, I would appreciate it if you could look at my red trades and tell me why they were wrong?
if you get a chance?

Will do later - no problem - but remember - you will never get 100%

I never worry about - 1 to 4 losses - over 5 or more losses i know I am not in the zone and being tricked too much

I read somewhere a trader can only do this twice in their life?

I mostly do it at least twice a day

Superb psych marketing from commercial finance etc - always lead the opposition or enemy away from the most important areas -

If you can mislead - that's just helps the big guys and the banks - as normal traders will never try properly reading price - simply because they think it cannot be done ;-))

Always like to prove the truth in these matters ;-))

The EA is still in an upbias and the AU is still in down bias - but that does not mean them both retracing 10 or 30 pips or even a lot more

Last edited:
so whats the story with this George chap? haven't got the time atm to wade thru whole thread, so much readin to do anyway!

I think George as been attacked by many again as he says he is very experienced making lots of pips and will help new traders - but not openly in the forum etc etc

So therefore all suspicious - and many thinking he is selling something or a fraudster etc etc .

First of all he need to prove his claims etc and then once he has some credence then newbies might want to listen to him etc .

But until he does - he's always going to get stick in T2W - as many are asking he is not wanting to contribute to the site - just get newbies PM'ing for private talks etc etc

I have agreed not to PM anyone on site and if anyone Pm's me - will not PM back

Therefore all up front and nothing to hide or sell or whatever ;-))

EU - should be rising now - with swissy falling - but still in tease mode - and therefore unless just scalping - dont get sucked in for a false set up

Status
Not open for further replies.