Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
67 area was were I was hoping to scalp buy again - but with 58 low - 67 might be too high and it might be 65 ish instead.

Under 64 and 58 scalp sells for sure

EU needs to stay above 3537 - and so might test there again - if we are going up again

Under 3526 and 20 - heavy scalp sell land

The EA is the only really nice pair - as still rising with nice PA - due to EU still bullish and AU making more lows

I reckon we will peak soon and need to see if AU is near some good supports etc .

Need to check out more R's on the EA now

F u use Bollinger? also did you see the xmas making completed yesterday? posted a pic very happy with them

Yes saw picture ;-))

Yes have used BB's with a LR2 set up making it a leading indicator rather following - but thats another story etc and not using presently this last year

GU made 88 - and broke above dynamic R's - is it fake - under 81 and it might be - over 90 and we are higher for holding scalp buys over 82

Both EA and AU done extra spikes here - a real good example of trying to get traders in the wrong way now ;-)

Watch now for next clues and see if you can get opposite trades in

I think you know what levels we need to hold on - otherwise garb what you can and take over 60 or 70% off stake off and put stops 1 pip under low or at B/E

Status
Not open for further replies.