Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.15 pm UK time as I type this. All still falling with new intraday lows. Have EU supports at 3492 and 3480 ish and GU supports at 6145/50 area - with price atm at 6161. Not jumping in either but cannot look at scalp buys neither as outside my time windows

GA - if we dont bounce above 7640 - then next supports at 7620-25 and then the big round number - 7600

EJ at support area now at 137 -30 -35 ish

Out again for this next hr time window - but will lock in EU scalp buy with stop in profit at 3504 and price currently at 3513 -

Not been about much so far for US session - so glad I made my daily pip target for today early - but still not on my money target. Stopped out on the EU scalp with a combined pip target on 11 pips - but only 7 pips off the 70% part.

GU and GA been falling - and so will look for bounces at this half hr or the London close time window

Nothing to really scalp as we enter the London close time window in the next few minutes.

Don't get sucked in - unless you really think you can lock 3- 5 pips minimum in profit - otherwise unless you are scalping for 1- 2 pips - forget atm and look after the hour change

quite pleased with most trades today.Still some committed some cardinal sins but seeing them. very glad im demo. all this fluctuation in results would be very hard to live with live.

If you feel you are getting a "feel" of PA - that is the main thing, If your trades today mostly worked out because of luck - then that's a worry - but if they are generally correct direction from entry or within a few minutes - that's good.

It then building bricks etc and nailing all whats working well and dropping whats not been working

Believe it or not this can alter from session to session or day to day - the market is that dynamic - its always a moving target game ;-)

Last edited:
EJ - just touched 137.321 on my platform - that;s what I was after over 30 mins ago to take my scalp buy scalp off - instead took all off under 28.

If its taken that long to go up just another 4 pips from my position - that shows the manipulators win on the psych side as no scalpers hold 30+ mins for an extra few pips normally - its not worth the extra risk - better to exit with profit and then re - enter if it meets the next criteria - ie HH and HL

yes please see my earlier post about discounting trades that were positive but not actually good. I work hard on the quality control and don't get fooled by the lucky strike factor.

That's very good then - will try and check that comment out from earlier and pleased you have had a good Monday with regards to the winning trades and your MM strat

F, I have noticed there are less monkeys throwing their own excrement at this thread over past week. Any idea why...

Lol - good question - well the most I have seen following at one time was 19 traders with about 6 guests and 8 members who were "dark" - ie hid their identity.

To be honest I have not done a really good job - as although I have not had a losing day and hit my 50 + pips all except for 1 day when I only did 46 or 47 pips in profit - I have not really shown any great days - ie over 250 + pips etc etc and also not had many 15 mins scalps with RR's over 5.

I must thank you for joining in and although you have been honest to say you are still learning and mostly on demo - you have still shown some days doing over 15 - 20 trades with high win ratios and also 100+ pips as well - working on tight stops - quick targets and of course - good MM and back it up with platform screen shots as well

Thank you as I refuse to show my actual live trading platforms because of my own confidentiality requirements I have agreed to with the broker and my own personal accountant - and really the only third party who might see it would be the UK tax man - even though in the UK spreadbetting is tax free - when you become a full time trader it goes into the "grey area" on tax laws - unfortunately ;-((

I need to earn more - that's the answer ;-) - but I know I don't want the extra stress of trades on 20+ lots per pip - you have to have your own comfort zone and mines for sure under £100 per pip.

wanted to add that most of my "bad" days were not even below break even!

Well Done MM

All I can say is you are doing better than I was - when I first started scalping etc etc.

I did have some help and guidance - but in the end - discovered more myself whilst just working on the small frames - trying to understand the time concept and also taking trades completely again the normal trend - and then finding out they were my best trades of the day.

Once you have learnt to lose - and still be in control - you are well on the way to cracking it . Yes the odd "black swan" event will always catch you out one session or day - mine happened when I was at my peak of compounding - and it did my head in - ie 7 bad trades in a row ;-((

Keep it up and GL

Here's an attachment of my AU chart this afternoon - and at the 5pm time window it was a scalp buy - missed it for a start but caught some pips above 48 on a pullback

Off for tea - C U later or if not ine the morning

Regards

F

Attachments

• AU - 251113.JPG
    AU - 251113.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 137
F, I have noticed there are less monkeys throwing their own excrement at this thread over past week. Any idea why...

Can't speak for others, but for me it's resignation to the fact that the site wants this sort of thing. It wants threads like this that spoonfeed people verbal diarrhoea. And it's not all about Forexmospherian or this thread. The sh1t is all over the site.

We have ludicrous claims (didn't we always), experts who cover their charts in so much crap they can't see the price, claim live calls when they're not for a thread that's 1000's of posts long, newbs who post 5 threads when one would do, and can't even form an intelligible paragraph. Newbs who are actually fake accounts of gurus, or accounts that are dormant for years before an explosion of activity. Then there are the actively posting gurus who don't even understand the basics or think that JP Morgan is going to follow their lead if they go long big size on Gold, or think that the ZigZag indicator is top secret and can't be revealed except in private mesage.

At least in the old days a guru would know some basics and be able to write a sentence without capitalising every OTHER word FOR no APPARENT reason, and abusing punctuation,,,,,,,and spunking !!!!!!!! smilies all over,,,,,, a thread :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::LOL::LOL::cheesy: You POOR soul YOU Shakone !!!!!!! :D:smart::smart::smart:

At least in the old days your eyes and brain weren't insulted at the same time.

This place is not for me any more. I hope it returns to some sort of sense, but despite claims and efforts to improve the site, it clearly hasn't worked as far as I'm concerned. Far easier for me to just not care anymore nor waste time arguing with the providers of this nonsense, when it is what T2Win desires in terms of posts and activity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.