Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - not playing ball atm and after a quick bounce up - now another low at 6204. Not in it atm and on AU have taken 70% off the scalp buy at 32

EA - still bullish atm after a 400+ pip rise last week. New high in last hour at 4838 and above 4821 still may try for another high. First signs of a scalp sell being able to hold on - would possible from 4822 and 4818 areas

EJ - similar to EA - with a new high at 137.97 and so near the big number at 138.000. Would need a fall under 137.80 to look at holding any scalp sells taken meanwhile

This comment was from approx 30 mins ago and now EA at 4806 - took 70% off at 4810 and EJ at 71 and taken 70% off scalp sell at 73

Meanwhile the scalp buy I am in on AU as made 9142 - not the 45 needed so far - but still in with 30% with stop at entry ( 25 )

i need the AU to make over 45 to carry on holding this 30% scalp buy stake on price presently 37 and have moved stop up more into profit to 29

Morning all. DO you mean 7:30 high or the 07:50 one F?
#

Good Morning MM

Both really - i had suggested on both prices to be holding scalp sells and really then its getting an entry ideally 3 pips under a high - and the 7.35 am highs were the first stage - and if you missed those - like I did on one pair - then the next LH was ideal at 7.50 am - with many other clues as well to assist ;-)

Have a good day

Regards #

F

All 3 trades are moving nicely for me now - and just moving stops further into larger profits - not really bothered if I get too tight - as would just re enter if moves are still on

EU is falling atm with 3 mins to half hr change - not in it but will see how big the bounce is - to see if I can get in from a higher price for a scalp sell

Out of all 3 scalps now and made my target for the day on pips - but not money wise yet - as most of the pips only made on 30% stake free trades.

Will review again now next hr time window

EJ - did not go over 70 again and now trying another low. Not in it now but will be looking at more scalp sells as supports at 137.47 and then 40 and finally 30-35 area/

Back over 71 and 74 scalp buys again

Good Morning - Monday 35th November 2013 and 7.05 am UK time - with the European Market now open

Quick Intraday over view -

EU - peaked at 3560 on Friday and under 3550 presently in a scalp sell mode with next supports at approx 3530

GU - peaked at 6241 last night and below 6234 as been in scalp sell mode but now bounced on an interim support at the 6205 area.

On both these pairs we need to see if supports can hold and then the strengths of the bounces.

With them being bullish on Friday we would need to see new highs again for this mode to be carrying on and so the next 1- 2 hrs should give us more clues for this mornings session

UChf - was bearish on Friday and fell to 9061 lat night. Since then bounced up to 9095 and from there to 9100 is a R area

Other pairs to follow and also further scalp trade plans

Have a good day - even if it is a Monday ;-)

This comment was posted nearly 2 hrs ago. Both now breached supports and still falling with GU at 6195 and EU at 3526.

I have only been scalping the GU as was not keen on EU this morning - but main trades so far have been on the EJ / EA and the AU - and those 3 made me my pips target for the day already

Status
Not open for further replies.