Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done MM

Here's an attachment of my AU chart this afternoon - and at the 5pm time window it was a scalp buy - missed it for a start but caught some pips above 48 on a pullback

Off for tea - C U later or if not in the morning

Regards

F

Over 6+ hrs later and that AU scalp buy is up now over 50 pips - pity I did not leave any free trade on again - silly me again ;-)

Last edited:
Morning Traders - 7.05am UK time and EO now started. Quick over view for a start

EU - after a fall yesterday to 3489 - price as risen through the Asian session to present price at 3532 and high 3542.

Above 25 still bullish and you could take more scalp buys at 3537 and above 42 for higher

Below 25 and 22 then scalp sells

GU -Fell yesterday to 6134 and as over the Asian session rose to 6174 - current price at 55 and scalp buy bias over 44 and then 60 for further tries up

More to follow

Swissy - UC - rose up yesterday to 9132 and then fell just to 9001 and is currently in a scalp sell bias whilst under 9109 and 13.

Interesting - for now EU bullish and Swissy bearish - but GU not in a same price structure mode as the EU.

EA fell nicely yesterday from a new high - similar as EJ - but both still in a bullish mode and will check out next

EJ like EU bullish atm and both in scalp buy set ups but now needing to break above highs to keep on

EA - different price structure as under 4750 still really in bear bias although trying to bounce up again before this next half hr change.

EA needs under 4718 and 4715 to be scalp selling further

EU - new high now at 3542/3 and above 34 - still bullish - If this is a fade out at time window - get ready to scalp sell only after you see under 33 and 30 - preferably on any pullback staying under 42.

Above 45 and 47 more scalp buys

EU and swissy - if your are in opposite trades and both and scalping - now lock in over 50% - I am locking in 70% profits by exiting at 3546 on EU and swissy at 36

AU - called a scalp buy yesterday after 5pm London close and made some scalp pips on it - from 9145/48 area. Now over 9200 and still trying up - but had not left any free trade on - as it was a perfect example of why you should use these methods - as price never tested under 55 and you could easily have your stop around 75 to 80 - with 25 -30 + pips locked in and another 20+ pip floating as of now

Need under 9186 and 83 to be holding scalp sells or even starting them if you are not just scalping for 5 pips etc

Unfortunately - school run - out for 45 mins - back near next hr change and not for London open

Good Luck - and always lock in part profits if you can ;-)) then put rest of stake in a stop that is at break even or just in profit

Morning MM - back late this morning - winter traffic and a bit of ice on the roads around here .

I left 2 free trades on this morning - with both of their stops in approximately 3-4 pips of profit.

I am now going to move stops closer and lock some more in for now with the EU stop moved up to 3549 and swissy down to 9090. With these latest moves I now have over 30 pips in the bag in total counting part stakes - or 19 pips on single count.

I will let the moves continue but if we see reversals starting might not wait for stops - but grab more - as I can always reenter - if need be ;-)

Have a good day MM

Regards

F

Did not take GU scalp buy prior LO - shame - as its broke above a dynamic R at 80 -82 area - and now we need to see if it can stay above it

GU - as mentioned already - 80 -82 good Price level for decisions - whilst above still should try higher. If price goes under 80 and then 76 - get back into scalp sell mode

EJ like EU bullish atm and both in scalp buy set ups but now needing to break above highs to keep on

EA - different price structure as under 4750 still really in bear bias although trying to bounce up again before this next half hr change.

EA needs under 4718 and 4715 to be scalp selling further

Posted over an hour ago and was not in here to see EA go above 4750 and then shoot up approx 50 plus pips in under an hour - shame missed a really excellent scalp buy then - but will post chart showing why the 4750 area was key

My EA chart with a great example of a scalp buy at end of time window at 4736-37 price area. Once over 50 then it was all systems go

Was not here to catch it - buts thats a great example of a scalp with an RR over 5+ or even 10 if you held all the stake on - all within one hour .

One of those a day at even 1 % risk gives you a 5+ % return - in under an hour

Investment trading for me is just so inefficient - short term intraday is for making great returns ;-))

Attachments

• EA - 261113.JPG
    EA - 261113.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 97
EU - just touched 61 again and I should be scalp buying again - after I exited at 53 - 53 is now cut off for scalp buys and 52 and under 49 is scalp sells.

I can be both if I am scalping - but for normal traders then on the EU - 48 and 54 are 2 good prices to watch

Above - still buys

Below - look for sells

GU - we need back over 6200 - ideally before next hr change for this present up move to have more legs

6195 is like the cut off atm - scalpers will be selling for 1-5 pips and hoping 84 will let go but knowing back over 95 - out the sells and look for more scalp buys then

Under 84 and 81 hold those scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.