Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.04 am UK time - action as slowed down. Might be able to get some scalps on retraces on EJ and EA etc soon - but out in next 10 mins and hope to be back then in the next hour

Au over 9133 still in bullish mode - but not in it at all for now

Not in any EU trades and out of GU scalp sells as well - as both have found supports for now

See you later on

Hi MM - back now for an hour or so - ( I hope ) Just coming to the end of the hour change time window and o notice the AU as remained bullish and as just done a slightly HH at 9159.

I had started scalp buying at 25 over 3 hrs ago but did not keep my 30% part stake free trade on - as was happy with profits and it had turned into a scalp sell that was probably worth over 20+ pips - if I had bothered to take it ( but I didn't ;-( ) Now above 9152 and 49 - still in scalp buy mode with R's at 62 to 65 overcome. Below 49n and 44 hold any scalp sells

GU - noticed we had a double bottom at 6183 - and 86+ is scalp buy but you need over 6201 and 6204 to hold on for longer and for larger up moves. Otherwise - take what you can get and and only scalp sell or hold under 6180

EU's low at 3507 as held over 30 mins without being breached and above 10 is scalp buys with needing 17 and 21 to hold any scalp buys for longer . Otherwise like GU - take what you can get

EU's low at 3507 as held over 30 mins without being breached and above 10 is scalp buys with needing 17 and 21 to hold any scalp buys for longer . Otherwise like GU - take what you can get

Taking 70% scalp buy scalp off at 20 . will leave 30% on with stop in profit at 13

AU not made over morning high at 9160 and nearly 30 mins without breaching. under 69 you can scalp sell but need as already mentioned under 51 and even 44 to be holding them on for lower again - otherwise take what you can get any only scalp buy over 65 or even 68 now as R's in 60 area

what the hell just happened

We are in the market "tease" period - really we should not be taking new trades until more clues and clarity as the tease time - is just to grab money of both short term bulls and bears and still not go anywhere - lol

Remember this market wants your money really badly - it will do anything to take it and its up to us too outsmart the odds here atm ;-)

AU is now over 65 and as I have said already I should scalp buy over 65 - but being tease time - only one 1 lot and will grab what I can

Having 20 min break here at this time window -as need to see some proper moves again rather than all teases and fades etc. Got a query to answer on another blog here - cu in a bit

You seem to having been doing OK now MM - not looked at GA today yet - but will do

EU - still in the BT - but trying up atm so will 30+ let go ??

GA - from 7630 to 7660 - all really a support area - would need all to let go to hold scalp sells on - otherwise expect bounces in the middle area.

Back over 7700 yes then Ok to hold the scalp buys you may take on from 83 onwards - meanwhile still both way scalps possible

Glad I am popping out for lunch - as still in tease mode - and really not showing proper colours on pairs still - don't trust it atm - will be back in next hr frame and meanwhile the EU / GU / GA etc need larger falls to convince me its not more fade outs

Status
Not open for further replies.