Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning F

Ive been reading your other thread over the weekend, wow, I dont know how you came through all of the sh*te you had to deal with and are still posting so much info on t2w, excellent. Do you mind letting me know where you get the news releases from, a particular website for example?

Thanx

Derolo

closed it out, -3 pips. price is going nowhere. Getting used to taking small losses now and moving on.

hey all .............G/U is a peach so far today .........a peach !

Hi Derolo and Mike

Late getting back and noticed more rises on GU / EU / AU in this last hr - and now EA and GA falling .

Will be looking for a new scalp over the midday time window from 11 51 to 12 09 pm now

GU - 60 to say 72 - ie 12 pips is really NTZ now - no trading zone

need over 73 and 76 for more scalp busy or to hold any on longer - and then under 60 with the high holding for 30 mins is a scalp sell signal - 2 mins to hr change as well

EU - now 3939 is interim high atm

Would only take more scalp buys over 43 and 46 - and under 31 and 23 then scalp sells again

High only made 12 mins ago so still to early to see if it will not be breached again for now

GU - playing and now teasing - as breached high in under 15 mins but need 73 and 76 + to confirm its still wants higher.

next 9 mins will give more clues for next move

AU - as an R area at 9342 -46. Price now at 9337 after making 42.

need above 47 and 50 for me to scalp buy again and under 28 and 24 for scalp sells

GU - playing and now teasing - as breached high in under 15 mins but need 73 and 76 + to confirm its still wants higher.

next 9 mins will give more clues for next move

GU - still bullish - with cut off now for me to scalp sell at 66 and 63

GU now made 6978 and will take 70% off scalp buys from above 73 and will leave 30% on with stop at 6968

AU - GA and EA - they have coupled again now with EA and GA falling as AU rises and now made just over 9350 and still bullish over 42

Last edited:
Mike - on the AU now the 39 to 53 area - approx 14 pips is now like a NTZ

It clear under 39 it will fall a bit and over 53 now would try higher

In between it becomes a tease zone or as I call it a BTTZ -

GU - 6979 looks like interim high now - so far only held over 15 mins - and needs under 68 and 66 to confirm further falls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.