Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - still had 30% scalp buy on at 68 - but exited it at 72 - as it looks as though the scalp sell under the high is winning

NTZ = no trade zone ??

Yes it becomes an area of tease - set up for going either way

Now under 39 would confirm a fall again and over 53 and 55 more buys - but in between I would not enter any more trades - as the liquidity providers can just play and give false signals either way - to get more bulls and bears in - ideally the then fry one of them - or even both if the market can

Going to set a s/l and see if a bacon butty helps things, news is out in a hour so probably limited pa until then.

Going to set a s/l and see if a bacon butty helps things, news is out in a hour so probably limited pa until then.

Yes its gone very slow and being lunch time - many now awaiting next news

Gu trying to turn up again from 66 - but AU just cannot get under 38/9 for now

Hi F

Just going back to my question this morning, where do you get your news releases from?

Thanks

Derolo

Hi F

Just going back to my question this morning, where do you get your news releases from?

Thanks

Derolo

There is a large choice of calenders to view - i normally use the Forex Factory calender - but there many others available

Regards

F

usd lost a bit of strength over last 15 min but so has aud so all still ok at the moment i think (y)

forgive me making calls on here F when im not using the LR as a signal, just filling in until the major returns (y).

I will try out the LR on a demo when i get chance. enjoying the banter though.

GU - certainly the strongest pair today against the dollar - just made another high at 6981

Would not scalp buy it again yet

Need more clues etc - as that high is not a large enough breach of the other one

Above 85 and 88 yes - then maybe more scalp buys for the 7000.

No further rises and then 72 and 65 are scalp sell

There is a large choice of calenders to view - i normally use the Forex Factory calender - but there many others available

Regards

F

Thanks F

I will have a look at this. What are the serious news announcements that I should be aware of, and how often do they happen?

Speak soon

D

forgive me making calls on here F when im not using the LR as a signal, just filling in until the major returns (y).

I will try out the LR on a demo when i get chance. enjoying the banter though.

No problem at all Mike - similar and dont worry if you are using other methods - as long as you are intraday trading - its all the same and using a correlation indicator - like the one from NVP is always good aid - combined with trendlines and the odd oscillators etc etc

We need under 32 and 30 to hold the AU scalp sell longer as now 44 and 47 would be signs of scalp buys coming back in

News in approx 15 mins as well

Regards

F

Thanks F

I will have a look at this. What are the serious news announcements that I should be aware of, and how often do they happen?

Speak soon

D

The major announcements are defined by a red folder on the calender, or rather, a high market impact expected, but nothing set in stone, the market may not react to the news.

EU - testings its high again at 3944 - only 10 mins to news - so it might be a run up prior to news as the market knows most traders will be waiting and not in trades atm

It is a scalp buy above 40 - so 47 and 50 would be clues for rise continuing - but remember news may change it

whats you scalp buy level on the UC F ? both news announcements for the pair are at same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.