Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of 1 30 pm time window in 2 mins and although GU and EU did new highs after Midday - there rate of rise is slowing and many aggressive scalpers would already taken 3- 5 pips o pullbacks

Need a full review at next hr window

Nearly, 1.3968 was last peak

Yes that was a significant one = and you tend to think - will it do a LH and then try later on today or this week- or is that it for now

I watch the 30 mins from the present high for the next clue - and if not breached then its whether supports can hold

The GU is stronger than EU and still testing another high atm at 6990

So near to 7000 - and if there are bear stops just above - there is an added incentive to try and take them out

The bears are looking to push it under that 82 mark but not succeeding, just broke 90 while i was typing.

stopped out on the au for -10

Last edited:
EU - seems to have done a LH after high at 3952 - LH at 3946/7

Under 47 is a scalp sell but need s 37 and 33 to hold on longer for lower

The bears are looking to push it under that 82 mark but not succeeding, just broke 90 while i was typing.

stopped out on the au for -10

Thats a shame Mike on AU - i had 35 as the interim low - and I would have taken anything from 35 -38 as exit as over 44 and 47 was scalp buys again

Yes 93 might be GU high now - so near 7000 - but the 30 min part will be my clue

Mike - On AU - stick a down trendline on a 1min chart from 52 previous high on LHs to 35 area and then you see the breach above 37 /8 starts the scalp buy with price now at 57 and my up trendline saying need back under 50 to look at sells again

GA - interesting now as under 8150 was more scalp sells for me with then needing a breach of 8130 - to hold on longer for lower

This was after spotting a 4 hr chart with divergence on the GA - provided by Robert 11 on another thread

Will find it out as excellent example of a leading indicator

put the trend line on F, but totally out of my comfort zone on the m1 chart, something ill have to try out.

put the trend line on F, but totally out of my comfort zone on the m1 chart, something ill have to try out.

I will post my AU 1 min chart and you will see what i mean- but can understand if you are not use to the 1 min or the tick - can be frightening - until you get use to it ;-)

Last edited:
AU - I min chart

AU chart attached

Attachments

• AU - 6514.JPG
    AU - 6514.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 373
Status
Not open for further replies.