Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

This pair started a fall from over 2 hrs ago at near 6830 area.. Now at 6809 - and i have only been in the scalp sell from 6814 and unless we do under 6805 - will exit as would expect bounces this hr - rather than a straight fall under 6800 and 6790.

GU - comment from over 3 hrs ago - at least that forecast as remained good

Price not gone under 6805 and been loads of bouncing both ways - with high so far off one bounce at 6826

Aggressive scalpers dream land from 6810 to 6820 - as I can see at least 3 nice scalp buys and similar scalp sells - so 6 scalps at 5 -10 pips each one if you are that way inclined - unfortunately not here to take them

6807 and 11 - seem the floors or supports for now ie HL's in this session - can we get HH's over 27 ??

EU - EJ and EA - all changed by the 10 am red news

From dollar strength to then Euro strength and $ weakness

Still looking bullish with no larger pullbacks yet - but as we know that can soon change

EU as already said at open above 3805 - bullish -and under 3805 -3800 bearish

For now above 3810 and 18 still bullish - but need to breach R at 37 by making over 41 and 45 to hold or take more scalp buys

Under 18 and 10 scalp sells

EJ - i think 141 70 is the line in the sand for now on directions

Above 70 and 80 - still scalp bullish and now needs above 92 and 96 for more scalp buys

Under 70 and 66 start scalp selling or holding you might take under 80 if you are an aggressive scalper

GU - comment from over 3 hrs ago - at least that forecast as remained good

Price not gone under 6805 and been loads of bouncing both ways - with high so far off one bounce at 6826

Aggressive scalpers dream land from 6810 to 6820 - as I can see at least 3 nice scalp buys and similar scalp sells - so 6 scalps at 5 -10 pips each one if you are that way inclined - unfortunately not here to take them

6807 and 11 - seem the floors or supports for now ie HL's in this session - can we get HH's over 27 ??

From 15 mins ago - GU scalp buy stopped at 26 again - keeping 30% stake on at 17 now to to see if we can pop above

Agree - but allow a few pips for spikes and play - notice another barrier at 4897 - then 4890

I think EA is bullish above these 3 levels - but might want to test all of them

4930 is like a roof atm - so 40 pip range - which is not a BTTZ for now - but could become one

Also above 4931 and say 35 scalp buys - below 4889 and 84 scalp sell - to hold or to add

EA - dont know whether you are back from the dog walk MM - but 4930 just been the roof again at 11 43 am - outside time window

Too early to scalp sell - not got enough clues and I had over 31 and 35 as scalp buys

Interesting level now and 4 mins to new time window

GU - 24 is scalp sell and I have 30% scalp buy at 17 - so will exit scalp buy as may get taken out anyway - but at least another 5 pips on 30%

Midday - EA - a great example of play in this hr change time window

31 and 35 were scalp buys signs - we have 31 but not 35

Trouble is sudden volatility - and play - means 5 pips on this pair with a 2 pip spread is not sufficient for new entries

You do need to really read PA on a tick chart and 1 min to understand the flexibility you need

If you had entered at 324 - not problem as price now 4940

If you had entered at exactly 31 or 32 - then you needed a 6/ 7 pip stop

its that fine a line - but as far as I am concerned its manipulation by the liquidity providers of the market this session

Price now at 4947 - nice - taken 30% off with stop at 33 now

EU - EJ and EA - all changed by the 10 am red news

From dollar strength to then Euro strength and $ weakness

Still looking bullish with no larger pullbacks yet - but as we know that can soon change

EU as already said at open above 3805 - bullish -and under 3805 -3800 bearish

For now above 3810 and 18 still bullish - but need to breach R at 37 by making over 41 and 45 to hold or take more scalp buys

Under 18 and 10 scalp sells

From approx 50 mins ago

Eu now just making 3849 and stalling in half hr time window

Will take 70% off scalp buys and leave 30% on 43 - as still there in profit

Good luck Tar - never traded Gold in all of my forex trading time - and i dont know why really - but might have to look at in this year I reckon

Reactions: tar
Knocked out EU and EA on 30% trades as tightened stops up to with 10 pips of were they were when I left for lunch break

Waiting for next news in 6 mins now before another update and review on net trades

GU - well we know we would need under 30 and 26 to really think of holding any scalp sells on GU after its just made 6848

At still scalp buy with 39 the cut off

GU - well we know we would need under 30 and 26 to really think of holding any scalp sells on GU after its just made 6848

At still scalp buy with 39 the cut off

We now need over 52 and 56 to hold on

its hr change - so watch play now over next 12 mins - as might go false high and drop

Status
Not open for further replies.