Not open for further replies.
AU m30 long view

Attachments

• STRUCTURE2.png
    STRUCTURE2.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
good when it happens

Very nice trade MM. (I haven't been around these forums for ages, but popped in yesterday and today). Good to see you using a proper broker like LMAX, putting on a decent trade, and making some very respectable pips and money. Also nice to see the trade statement. Great job.

Very nice trade MM. (I haven't been around these forums for ages, but popped in yesterday and today). Good to see you using a proper broker like LMAX, putting on a decent trade, and making some very respectable pips and money. Also nice to see the trade statement. Great job.

Thanks DJ, very kind of you.

May 1st 2014 - Thursday - Pre Open Time

Good Morning Intraday traders

May 1st 2014 and other new month upon us today

Noticed a few Bank Holidays in Europe - but UK and US still open and nowadays over 70% of transactions from what I understand come from these main centres.

Also 9 30 am UK Pound news and then other news on Euro and Dollar later

Just checking my main pairs and will update and review next

Have a great day and trading month

All are welcome on this thread - but i advise new and less experienced traders not to follow my methods on a live account - but watch or stay with the demo and take a few weeks to understand

Regards

F

EJ

First trade of the morning

The fall started from the 6 30 am time window at 141.90

I missed the start - but got the confirmation at 6 39 am at end of that time window at 141 85

141 72 - 75 a good target on this scalp sell

Would need back over 89 and 92 to look at scalp buys

EU

Price at 3872 with high so far from yesterday at 3876/7

Still session bullish above 3862-65 area - but needs a clear breach above 3880 for more scalp buys and under 65 to look more at scalp sells

EJ

First trade of the morning

The fall started from the 6 30 am time window at 141.90

I missed the start - but got the confirmation at 6 39 am at end of that time window at 141 85

141 72 - 75 a good target on this scalp sell

Would need back over 89 and 92 to look at scalp buys

Just made 76 so taken 70% off scalp sell at 78 - need to stay under 83 on 30% - otherwise
will pull

GU

News on this pair this morning and yesterday a new monthly high of 6900

Price now at 6880 and still session bullish above say 60 and say 72

We need over 83 and 87 to take more scalp buys or hold on to any you are in

Under 70 and 60 back to scalp sells and maybe a fall then but still lots of supports above 6780 - 6800 and 6830

Dont forget 9 30 am UK time

EU and EJ

After the 7 am open and hr change - buys have come onto both - from 85 on the EJ and 75 area on EU

Not in EU - and late in EJ after exiting scalp sell earlier than I thought at 82 on the 30%

End of time window - so scalps down to 30% stakes now with 70% profits taken off

EU

Price at 3872 with high so far from yesterday at 3876/7

Still session bullish above 3862-65 area - but needs a clear breach above 3880 for more scalp buys and under 65 to look more at scalp sells

From 15 mins ago

Well we got the clear breach over 3880 for scalp buys - but i missed it - as was in EJ

Thats old age and not enough coffee :LOL:

AU and EA

AU - price now at 9302 - and session bullish above 9285 area

Above 95 still a scalp buy - but not in as been trading EJ / GU on scalps

EA - at 4925 after falls from 5000 and 4980 area - under 4950 still session bearish for me - but need under 4915 for holding on to sells or taking more

Would need over 50 and 57 for taking scalp buys

Swissy

price at 8788 and fallen already this last hr as EU tries up

Bearish for me under 8800 and would need above 8810 for holding on to any scalp buys

many supports above 8760 - and not normally to big a mover

hey F .............do you really bother that much with the Swissy given its rediculously high correlation (generally) to the Euro ?

N

hey F .............do you really bother that much with the Swissy given its rediculously high correlation (generally) to the Euro ?

N

Swissy is an interesting one

Yes 85%+ of the time its opposite correlation - but even slower than the EU

But i remember looking back over my records and seeing odd days when the Swissy as been an easy scalp /swing trade - whilst the EU is playing with all traders like mad and just showing so many "falsies" ( more than a load of Essex girls in a nightclub lol) that i find it an harder pair to trade on certain days

Similar with AU and EA - the AU the slower one - and the EA the real mover.

I think my favourites are the EJ and GU - and I have tended to ignore the UJ and GJ - simply because my mindset is so used to a key 6 pairs - knowing out of that lot - 1 or 2 off them will be good - depending on the news and the day

GU news next hr - so will on to that one soon

Have a good day

Regards

F

EJ

missed another scalp sell on it whilst I have been out on school run

I caught one before 7 00 am to the 76 area - then got the scalp buy ( although late ) to 142 and now under 98 its been falling again - with the 85 price being like the line in the sand

Above 75 we are still session bullish - but we need back over 92 and 142 00 and ideally 142 10 to hold scalp buys on

Under 74 and 68 - yes hold scalp sells on

GU

We need under 6870 from any news for further falls and whilst over 75 and 80 - there's a good chance we will try over 90 and even 6900 again

Atm - just resting at 6880 - trying to tease you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.