Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - no was a scalp sell and it took my scalp buy 30% trade out at 75 - only 1 pip on that part but 13 pips of 70% part on scalp buy

Whilst AU falls - the EA rises

If MM is still in his EA buy from early - he will have some great pips today - i hope he's still in

i am out - but will look at it again after 3 00 om news

AU - 75 - under scalp sells with supports at 60 area and then 45 -50 - above 75 - needs over 91+ to hold any on

EA - above 4950 still scalp bullish - need under 45 and 35 to be scalp selling it really

Attachments

• time.PNG
    time.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 103
Coming up to 4 00 pm time window at 3 51 pm

GU dropped from 6869 approx 20 pips - and then after its rest - tries back up and now at 6868

It needs really above say 74 and 77 to take more scalp buys - as R area from 67 to 73

Well done MM on your EA trade

Not at desk atm but will be back later on

Regards

F

GU - 20 mins later from testing 6869/70 area - and i said scalp buy above 74 and 77 - price as made 95 - and I am not it as my 30% trade was taken out by 20 pip scalp sell fall - and not at desk or platform to take a trade - and cannot get in my platform from the tablet - as already open etc

I suppose I could have rung the broker -but did not think it would make over 10 pips anyway

Sod's Law ;-)

Are you scalp selling EA - MM ??

Last edited:
GU - 20 mins later from testing 6869/70 area - and i said scalp buy above 74 and 77 - price as made 95 - and I am not it as my 30% trade was taken out by 20 pip scalp sell fall - and not at desk or platform to take a trade - and cannot get in my platform from the tablet - as already open etc

I suppose I could have rung the broker -but did not think it would make over 10 pips anyway

Sod's Law ;-)

Are you scalp selling EA - MM ??

yes in a sell from 65 at 4.00pm. was trying to enter above 70 but got knocked out. sl at better than be now

Status
Not open for further replies.