Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
This alone shows that there is some sort of connection between you and MM :

"and via our mutual friend who is also a member here"

I am sure there is an innocent explanation for this comment ;)

EU - we did not test 30 - only 33 and then breached 48 for more scalp buys

Price as since made 59 - volatility is up again with more bot trading making sure every rise and ever fall is hard to follow - other than on a tick chart

That line in the sand at 47 - still important

Above it favours more scalp buys - below needs under 40 and 33 to try lower

Updated EJ chart from 10 am - showing a lovely 6 mins on a scalp sell

You need to play with LR'S to get best live fit on your own unique charts

Mine and MM's were out - even with the same broker at the start

Hi F finally finished playing with the LR's in between running around just got five on for now see what you think.

Thanks.

YT.

Attachments

• JPY Spot.png10AMREV.png
    JPY Spot.png10AMREV.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 77
There is a 100% EASY explanation

JohniFX - who both scalps and swings told MM - to check me out - the same month I left the street group. JohniFX was in to Pitchforks and Harmonics but probably through his scalping experience could make it work

MM after 2 years was not really getting anywhere with both - that's why he guessed he probably needed to scalp.

He then found me in November here at T2W

The rest is history

I have not seen a post here from JohniFX - but do know he is on Twitter and is a very clever guy from Hungary - I believe

Now let me tell you over 100 pages how I met my wife.................

ROFL

Hi F finally finished playing with the LR's in between running around just got five on for now see what you think.

Thanks.

YT.

Hi YT

Good

You need to tune them to suit you best - ie a trendline can assist you along with seeing the waves within the waves

I think we all see clues differently and you want the LRs to give you a visual help and work in tandom with trendlines and time changes

It will take a week or two to see all what happens etc

But you will be on the way

Regards

F

JohniFX - who both scalps and swings told MM - to check me out - the same month I left the street group. JohniFX was in to Pitchforks and Harmonics but probably through his scalping experience could make it work

MM after 2 years was not really getting anywhere with both - that's why he guessed he probably needed to scalp.

The rest is history

I have not seen a post here from JohniFX - but do know he is on Twitter and is a very clever guy from Hungary - I believe

ROFL

Everything is getting clearer now ;)

Well thats 100 % good

Because thats the 100% truth

We are no scammers - fraudsters or Daves or anybody else

I can only speak for myself - but I am not aware of any hidden plan or anything sinster

However

You will not see that - simply because you are after trouble

You will see us as the Mafia - or the new Ponzi scheme for 2015 etc etc

ROFLMAO

But then everybody else here must be thinking - that lot must have all lost thousands on scams - that's why they trust no one and cannot see the wood for the trees

Which I reckon could be true

You are so way off ???

Well thats 100 % good

Because thats the 100% truth

We are no scammers - fraudsters or Daves or anybody else

I can only speak for myself - but I am not aware of any hidden plan or anything sinster

However

You will not see that - simply because you are after trouble

You will see us as the Mafia - or the new Ponzi scheme for 2015 etc etc

ROFLMAO

But then everybody else here must be thinking - that lot must have all lost thousands on scams - that's why they trust no one and cannot see the wood for the trees

Which I reckon could be true

You are so way off ???

:whistling

Any way lets talk a bit about you and some of the old school members group here - ie the Hate squad

Have any of you made say more than 3 consecutive weeks of profit??

Have you got your own method - or is it just standard stuff from books and theory??

Can you prove you are profitable?

What are you trying to sell me ???

That's enough for a start

But of course you will not answer these questions will you ??

hehe - he will now lol

That ignore button is wonderful all THREAD BANDITS are now silenced.:cheers:
No more :spam: or :eek:fftopic: posts...:clap:

The rest is history

ROFL

The fact that you didn't come clean from the start , and you now admit that there's some sort of connection with MM , plus the PR campaign you are running to push MM in most of your posts speak volumes !

Yet again 100% wrong

MM is still learning

I need to know how he's doing every few days

All his figures and work is shown here on the thread - as i will do with any other guys who are keen to do a MM

I do not need peoples - emails or phone numbers etc etc - i dont want to give mine out and I dont want members here to give them me

All teaching can be done live - totally up front here during the day

No PM 's - check with admins - NO phone numbers - NO emails - NO facebook or Twitter

i do know I am good at most things - even sports when I was younger

I might come over as a totally arrogant and up to something

But I am not like that at all really

i just love getting my own back for how i was treated when I arrived in that other thread - and when i started my own thread

If the bullying and attacks had not been there - I would have just been totally low key

Instead - I have had more fun getting me own back ;-)

5 00 pm time window

Even the EU is now trying again at 3858 and GU out of its range and higher

Hope the LR charts are assisting on seeing what I see

Off for early tea soon

See you later guys

End of time window - EU at 3867 - that will do for now and GU at 6769 and AU at 9108 - even the EJ - 142 85

Busy day

Status
Not open for further replies.