Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt mention any entry points anyway ...
" but still remember that the AU looks bullish atm and the EA bearish"
And EA mid price went to 34 + spread so you are out , but either way thats not a call , no entry no stops just "looks" bullish/bearish , i thought you're a scalper and "accurate" !!

You've hit the nail on the proverbial head, never once in the whole 12000 replies has there ever being eg "Entered EU long at 2222 @ 14.25 as per trade area identified earlier". Always looks followed up by how much made, :LOL:

Ready for my pm Indices trading, 2 hours and then finished for the day. nice four hour day, then off to do far more interesting things than trading.

Last edited:
Reactions: tar
You've hit the nail on the proverbial head, never once in the whole 12000 replies has there ever being eg "Entered EU long at 2222 @ 14.25 as per trade area identified earlier". Always looks followed up by how much made, :LOL:

Ready for my pm Indices trading, 2 hours and then finished for the day. nice four hour day, then off to do far more interesting things than trading.

He said EA looks bearish , so he took credit for the drop - ofcourse his stop was triggered b4 it dropped - , and now he wants to take credit for the rise !!

Last edited:

Hi Dinos

I am not an alert service

If I was - then you could be worried what I am doing

I dont want traders exactly copying my trades as I have said many many time in the thread

So this last couple of months - I have been in advance - yes in advance - saying levels or comments

Then after MM took it up and copied my charts - he could see how it was being done

I think all you lot are getting really tired now

Why dont you put up the - "White Flag"

That would be a laugh

Have a good afternoon - evening

i will

Regards

F

Last edited:
Hi Dinos

I am not an alert service

If you was - then you could be worried what I am doing

I dont want traders exactly copying my trades as I have said many many time in the thread

So that couple of months - I have been in advance - yes in advance - saying levels or comments

Then after MM took it up and copied my charts - he could see how it was being done

I think all you lot are getting really tired now

Why dont you put up the - "White Flag"

That would be a laugh

Have a good afternoon - evening

i will

Regards

F

Yes. F has not spelt it out for me, i have had to look carefully at all examples. some of them hold revelationary learning moments. others may, but im not at the level to understand them.

can you explain thnis more F? second half please ie which previous hi do u mean? I get it if u dont want to share currently, so no probs

Yes that was HFT or liquidity suppliers holding back orders or manipulation - after stops or whatever

Looks a though orders stopped after 2 00 pm - and there were not enough stops or pending orders lurking to just keep the steam roller going for now

Sorry - or more pending orders for sells at that price - whatever - bots involved using time

Last edited:
Yes that was HFT or liquidity suppliers holding back orders or manipulation - after stops or whatever

Looks a though orders stopped after 2 00 pm - and there were not enough stops or pending orders lurking to just keep the steam roller going for now

Sorry - or more pending orders for sells at that price - whatever - bots involved using time

can u show a chart? im not sure which hi u mean about before 2.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.