Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - my exit point of approx 91 on scalp sell - was ideal scalp buy entry - missed it and already as I type moved up 8 pips

Great gameplay off players and liquidity ( bar ) stewards ;-) post new swissy high and EU low - before setting up a turn - nice one guys:clap::clap:

Great gameplay off players and liquidity ( bar ) stewards ;-) post new swissy high and EU low - before setting up a turn - nice one guys:clap::clap:

That was a great EU and Swissy reversal trick made only 4 pips on EU rise and taken 70% off now and swissy left alone for noew

8 trades and now close to daily target but - not good enough for me -especially after seeing your 17 trades - 5 losses and over 110 pips about 2 hrs ago - I need pushing lol

Getting interesting now as getting conflicting clues - ie want to try and scalp sell GU under 6096-98 area - yet EU still think wants to try higher again over 3510 during next 30 mins ?

Conflict there

EU - still cannot scalp buy at 3499 - down to 97 might try - under 94 - a no go and scalp sell mode still there

Status
Not open for further replies.