Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eu was my best with 9 pips - others all between 5 and 7 pips - so not too bad - also risked 2% of my account there - very unusual for me - as no gambler on proper money - only 100$ accounts for the silly stuff ;-)

Ignored Swissy scalp buy as 4 scalps simultaneously too many - 2 is fine and 3 really a push - but when the times and prices are in the correct zone - can be totally OK - when you know what you are doing

The only reason all mentors and gurus say

Ignore trying to catch highs and lows

Is because they cannot do it - simple really

But really anyone can do it after years and years of small time frame watching ;-)

Eu topping at 3522 - GU at 6122 - GJ at 161 ,12 ish and EJ 135 13 ish

Ok time to look for scalp sells

Approx 30 mins later from call - profit of all 4 and still in 2 with 30% stakes.

Will move stops more into profit on GU and EU and lock in approx 30 pips just on those 2

Don't know whether you are still around MM - might be catching you up on pips now ;-) although saying if you caught any of those 4 scalp sells at 1.36pm to 1.39pm ish - then you will be still way ahead ;-)

Had my sandwiches - but off out in another 30 mins or so for a bit

Will update and review at this half hr change in next 10 mins or so

EJ - trying above previous high now and at 135.19. - above 08 still in bullish scalp buy mode - not in but might try to get in on a nice pull back

AU - fell down to 9409 - and then bounced again - to slow and so will only really trade now if 08 goes and 9400

So many conflicting clues atm - best to wait for more clarity such as both EU and EJ trying over there highs again etc

Just before i pop out again - some key prices -

EU - over 3525 more scalp buys or hold on for higher.

Under 3500 and 3490 - scalp selling

GU - need over 6125 for more scalp buys to be taken or held on if you go in before

Under 6090 and 83 - more scalp sells

GJ - over 161.22 and 30 yes will try higher again - need under 70 to see bias really change for holding scalp sells

Hope this helps - might be back after 4.00 pm UK time

PS - out all 4 sell scalps with approx 53 pips off them in total - but 34 pips only on 30% stakes

Last edited:
Just before i pop out again - some key prices -

EU - over 3525 more scalp buys or hold on for higher.

Under 3500 and 3490 - scalp selling

GU - need over 6125 for more scalp buys to be taken or held on if you go in before

Under 6090 and 83 - more scalp sells

GJ - over 161.22 and 30 yes will try higher again - need under 70 to see bias really change for holding scalp sells

Hope this helps - might be back after 4.00 pm UK time

PS - out all 4 sell scalps with approx 53 pips off them in total - but 34 pips only on 30% stakes

This blog was posted approximately 1 hr ago and 2 of these 3 recommendations and have been nice and the third the GU - still not out of its range either way - so nothing to enter off that pair.

We have approx 20+ mins to next hr change and we new highs again on EU and GJ to get me interested again - although meawhile will see if the interim supports will hold etc - or whether we are peaking again and it scalp sell time again

Will update next 10 mins

EU - key now is staying above 3518 / 20 for another go above 41+
Under 15 scalp sells for 3500 again

Similar on GJ need to stay above 161.08 /10 for another try up and under 161 and 160.88 then a direction change for lower

Looking for more R's above on both these pairs as well as EJ and AU - which as risen again with supports holding from 09

Just had the spikes again on FXPro's live platforms - luckily no effect for me - but some of these 20+ pip spike moves are just happening too often on this platform

Will complain - moan and generally cause havoc - until it stops happening - and if not move ;-)

The EJ spike down was approx 80 pips in less than 10 seconds - you image your trailing stops or hard stops on that one -

EU - now coming down to a key price area again - ie 3520 to 3514. Above 20 for me is still a scalp buy zone etc - but under 14 - then my short term bias turns bearish.

Also dynamic supports here - will they hold ?

Hi MM - no problem - although don't let your mistakes end up as 8 or 10 or even 15 pip stops. When you are wrong - try and always get out under 3 pips and 7 maximum - makes it hard work - but builds your disciplines and also stops you just thinking of jumping into new trades too quickly ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.