Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would take remaining 30% off scalp sell at 55 if it wen back up to there - otherwise - hope 39 and 38 let go ;-)

Interesting - we have EU / GU falling and swissy trying up on dollar strength - but AU still will not drop under 09 support ;-))

I reduced my short there.
confused now F as to direction sbuy was for contra short term?

I am still in GJ scalp sell on 30% stake whilst under 55 - but noted scalp buy - but did not take it as instead took 70% off with nice profit on scalp sell

Sometimes you can trade against yourself on higher stakes - but having an easy morning rather than after world record pips etc etc ;-)))

GJ at 55 now - so totally out of scalp sells and now will look to see 30 min rule on 39 level and to see if I can scalp sell again - or scalp buy from lower - but over 39 - thats the next decision we need to review and decide on

For me - it seems obvious that the market makers wanted bear in and now they are having their pips back off them.

be-positive, motion100, Mr Fox

Hi MM,

I most certainly don't mind added to this thread at all, but I don't want to take anything away from F's thread. If he doesn't mind, then I would contribute.

I was going to start my own journal, but the amount of unnecessary abuse F got I did decide not to do it. The gang mentality style bullying of a 50 yr old man was despicable, and if I saw that going on, in the street I would be having more than words with these people.

Why would one try and contribute and help others when all you seem to get from this site these days is abuse from negative people who may not be doing well, yet wont let others help others to succeed.

P.S. I must admit I have to say a very big thank you to F, as he has made me aware about how to look and analyse something that I did notice, but didn't really pay too much attention to it until I started reading this thread that can only go on to improve my own trading, and a big congratulations to F for rising above it, and carrying on.

Yes there are some things he say that I agree with, others I don't, but I'm sure as hell not stupid enough to say what's right, and what's wrong, because as you can appreciate there's so many different ways to trade, as there are traders.

HTH

Best
John.

GU was also a 15 + pip scalp buy from lows and similar set up to GJ - GJ at R's 58-60 - and needs back under 54 and 52 to scalp sell again

Hi MM,

I most certainly don't mind added to this thread at all, but I don't want to take anything away from F's thread. If he doesn't mind, then I would contribute.

I was going to start my own journal, but the amount of unnecessary abuse F got I did decide not to do it. The gang mentality style bullying of a 50 yr old man was despicable, and if I saw that going on, in the street I would be having more than words with these people.

Why would one try and contribute and help others when all you seem to get from this site these days is abuse from negative people who may not be doing well, yet wont let others help others to succeed.

P.S. I must admit I have to say a very big thank you to F, as he has made me aware about how to look and analyse something that I did notice, but didn't really pay too much attention to it until I started reading this thread that can only go on to improve my own trading, and a big congratulations to F for rising above it, and carrying on.

Yes there are some things he say that I agree with, others I don't, but I'm sure as hell not stupid enough to say what's right, and what's wrong, because as you can appreciate there's so many different ways to trade, as there are traders.

HTH

Best
John.

Hi John

You are welcome - I also thank MM for joining in on the thread - as he is also more a short term trader and aware of the power of time windows and LR's etc etc

I appreciate probably 1 hr + and 4 hr / daily traders would not want to join in here - as our styles would be so different - but I welcome all if they want to post - and even request assistance on other pairs etc etc.

i have found in the past that sometimes other traders can add value and point out things I don't notice etc etc - ie to be frank you need ideally 4 pairs of eyes and at least 3 brains to do well in this game - as it is so dynamic and at key times - so much is going on

My first rule is too make profit - and my second rule is not to have a losing day.

By the end of about 10 rules I get bored ( lol) - but I am a serious trader - who does want to help other genuine traders who are already au fait with the market - but not quite consistent - even after a few years of trying

If i can assist another 10 or even 100 traders - that's great as it will not effect my profitability one bit and also can make trading more enjoyable - as at times it is so boring and lonely - ;-))

So please pop in and out as you like - no problems at all

Regards

F

Swissy ideally needs under 9133 and 30 to put more scalp sells on. I am well aware the market makers played a similar false ploy on AU - so this could just be another tease to attract our attention

EU also in great tease mode for lower - Would need over 3500 and 3504 to take scalp buys atm - but would only add any scalp sells under 3490 and 88

EU made 88 and did add scalp sell at 90 - I dont know whether wise -as PA under tease mode atm - so will bail if price goes over 93

Hi John

You are welcome - I also thank MM for joining in on the thread - as he is also more a short term trader and aware of the power of time windows and LR's etc etc

I appreciate probably 1 hr + and 4 hr / daily traders would not want to join in here - as our styles would be so different - but I welcome all if they want to post - and even request assistance on other pairs etc etc.

i have found in the past that sometimes other traders can add value and point out things I don't notice etc etc - ie to be frank you need ideally 4 pairs of eyes and at least 3 brains to do well in this game - as it is so dynamic and at key times - so much is going on

My first rule is too make profit - and my second rule is not to have a losing day.

By the end of about 10 rules I get bored ( lol) - but I am a serious trader - who does want to help other genuine traders who are already au fait with the market - but not quite consistent - even after a few years of trying

If i can assist another 10 or even 100 traders - that's great as it will not effect my profitability one bit and also can make trading more enjoyable - as at times it is so boring and lonely - ;-))

So please pop in and out as you like - no problems at all

Regards

F

Thank You, and so I shall only if I'm not to bogged down, and can place the call live before it happens.

I am an intraday trader only, and only trade on a 1 min time frame. I never look at any other time frames at all, as the 1 min time frame is so small the 1hr trend, daily trend etc do not affect the trade due to its probably trading a C trend, rather than an A, or B trend etc, and being in and out quite quickly. I may look at the 5 min chart, but even that's very unlikely.

I'm sure some people will disagree to the hills and back that my trading is wrong etc, but the bottom line is "IT MAKES ME MONEY".

Best
John.

You are very similar to me then John - 70%+ of time on tick and 1 min charts and only check world maps - ie all over 1 hr up to monthly - just for a big picture view etc etc on possibilities for patterns etc

My trend is based on more than 3 pips and lasting ideally over 5 minutes.

i do also put great emphasis on MM - and as I type pulled last EU scalp for minus 2 pips - rather than wait and find I am 5 or 7 or even 10 pips the wrong way.

Trading can be simple if you don't want to make money ;-))

So - if my average wins are over 5 pips and good trades over 15 pips and cream on the cake trades over 30 pips - my stops - need to be tight and ideally under 5 pips.

Then its just a numbers game - do I need 6 trades to make my target ?? or 8 trades or will I have to make 14 trades because i make too many errors on entries etc etc

I do get suckered into these "tease" zones many times - and some times I am lucky and make 3- 7+ pips and other times - I think I have just lost another 3 or 4 pips - but that's just trading and as long as you can deal with it and stay focused - you will make far more winning pips than losing pips

Glad I can be of assistance in some way - and GL with the on going journey ;-)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.