Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do I calculate that accurately? ie when ive got some at 100 some at 30% etc?
don't want to count twice?

Yes - instead of double counting - just take the largest pip count on one stake - ie if you got 10 pips at 70% and 17 pips at 30% stake - just count 17 pips on that trade.

I have said many time - I can make more more money / cash some days on straight scalps and taking 100% off above say 15 pips than holding free trades and doing over twice as many pips - ie some day 60 pip straight pips makes better money than say 140 pips with lots of free trades on ;-)

ok can we talk news strats? e/u? need plain language tho

Yes - good idea - news on EU in 5 mins

Over 3525 - look at scalp buys and up - once dust and spikes out the way

Under 3493 - scalp sells - but only after spiking - if any is out the way and dust settled

Still think EU higher - but dont like guessing ;-0

EU tested 3493 - another critical level - same as on AU - market makers setting some thing up here with these levels - so be careful this hour - in case its the bermuda triangles and the false moves to catch out

Will be popping out for 30 mins just after half hr change. Market as entered slow down mode - but at critical levels on some pairs for next directions - It could be slow next hour - or market may bore for 15 mins before then hoping to catch traders out - by not being ready for larger movements etc etc

Personally I hope its slow whilst I pop out - after all missed the London Open fun 30 mins ;-))

Hi - back again - GJ - see did not get it quite right - It went to 81/2 and then 77 was a great scalp sell - but missed it as out again. Now 58-59 is still an interim support - will it let go though ???

AU - seems at though 9409 / 10 is the main interim support for now. Need over 24 and 27 to hold scalp buys and that 09 to go for any chance lower and more scalp sells

ok f sl hit plus ten on the whole amount but 6 on reduced amount.

As long as a profit - then that's the key - sometimes if I get say 12 pips on 70% stake - I can afford for the 30% to still go negative ( if I wanted it to ) by say 1 pip and still remain approx 50% in profit of 70% trade and even extreme I could let the 30% stake go down to the original 5 pip stop - and have still a net profit on the whole trade ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.